Ials pbem #1

It was still in England? :(

Anyway, I should let you know: I'm going to Barcelona for Salsa-practice from Wednesday till Monday. So I won't be able to play anything in the meantime.

I just got a save but I can't play right away. BtS won't load. Which I think it me screwing up trying to install the MagisterCuultum modmod. :sad: I'll dig out the disks and try to fix it.

gps within 5 hours... a new record for me at least :p

Uni's broken up for easter, so I should have more time on my hands for this. Expect quicker sends from now on!

:mad: I got the save, but can't launch the BTS! This game is damned by the gods!

It tells me
Initialize Rendered failed. Check DirectX Installation, Latest Graphics Drivers and Graphics Settings Parameters:
-width =1024
-height = 768
-flags =0xc
-hwnd =0x1400f0
-adaptrid = 0
-deviceid =3
Error:Creation failed: Invalid 3d device type

The most frustrating thin is that for some reason I can't find from the control panel the MoBo nor the video card type to load the drivers! :mad:

I try to fix it, if you have good advice, please share. Even if I can't fix it, I'll be able to play tomorrow.

Go to Device Manager in control panel (one of the buttons in "System" control panel app)... look for your video adapter and update the driver (or uninstall and then update again).

Otherwise download something like PC Wizard which will tell you all about hardware and drivers you need.

Or you could go to the Nvidia or ATI site and look for drivers (unless you have on board graphics chip).

Ok, thanks! I got the PC Wizard, but am not sure if there's something wrong with it or if it just takes a lot time for it to analyze the system. Anyhow, I'll send it as soon as possible, which is not later than tomorrow.

Turn 128: 325 CE to PS!

Which - unless the save returns to me within 27 hours or so - will be the last turn for me until next Monday.

Furthermore: I lost the Hanging Gardens. Alright, I can live with that. Somewhat. But now I also lost the Great Library in the same way!? :mad:

I already told you, wonders are for girls.

Sent.

Turn 128: 325 CE to PS!

Which - unless the save returns to me within 27 hours or so - will be the last turn for me until next Monday.

Furthermore: I lost the Hanging Gardens. Alright, I can live with that. Somewhat. But now I also lost the Great Library in the same way!? :mad:

The same way ?

You mean - you were too slow again ?

I already told you, wonders are for girls.

And axemen are for trannys ?

Top Bottom