Modern Alliances

I've been trying to use http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/images/stories/queenrania.jpg as a leaderhead. :)

Can't say I've been too successful though. It always ends up with just a pink screen. :(

ADD QUEEN RANIA! :nya:

Thanks, haha. :D

Will do, ill do it sometime before the next update since i dont have time right now, if i forget remind me and ill do it right away

As for Petra i cant add since its a modern mod and it wasnt built in modern times, i do have an idea for some ancient wonders that still exist to randomly pop up in cities in the begining of the game, but id have no idea how to do that, if i figure it out ill definatly add petra

any other requests please tell me

Will do, ill do it sometime before the next update since i dont have time right now, if i forget remind me and ill do it right away

As for Petra i cant add since its a modern mod and it wasnt built in modern times, i do have an idea for some ancient wonders that still exist to randomly pop up in cities in the begining of the game, but id have no idea how to do that, if i figure it out ill definatly add petra

any other requests please tell me
Hmm, alright, thanks, hehe. :D

EDIT: There appears to be a problem. The game crashes whenever I try to play "EUROPA", "Blank World (TTT)", and "Earth (Civ4)", and "130911", as well as "Blank World (TTT) Copy". D:

Shout out to all the dowloaders out there, really apreciate the support, the mods has gotton alot of dowloads, going from page 25 to page 6 in the mods section (by # of dowloads) in 6 short months, and is by far the newest mod with that many dowloads, really apreciate the support :goodjob:

Also @ captiancoconut I added the queen, she will be in the next update, im also looking into adding ancient wonders

If you are a fan of playing with the Polish, look forward to the next update i doubles their LH (from 2 to 4), and doubled their unique units (from 3 to 6) and likely a couple of other things soon

Heres some screenshot of the new update coming soon
1)Polish civ (both UU and LH count has doubled)
2)New Civ-Yugoslavia
3)New Civ-Croatia
4)New UU-Iar 80 (complete new art by me, never seen before)
5)New UU-LK II (Swedish armored gun)
6)New base unit-emplaced artilerry (only new not unique unit)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 38
Shout out to all the dowloaders out there, really apreciate the support, the mods has gotton alot of dowloads, going from page 25 to page 6 in the mods section (by # of dowloads) in 6 short months, and is by far the newest mod with that many dowloads, really apreciate the support :goodjob:

Also @ captiancoconut I added the queen, she will be in the next update, im also looking into adding ancient wonders

If you are a fan of playing with the Polish, look forward to the next update i doubles their LH (from 2 to 4), and doubled their unique units (from 3 to 6) and likely a couple of other things soon
Awesome.

And this is for the latest patch of Bts, right?

correctamundo

Here is the Fonts for corporations and resources fixes plus the needed XML files to make it work right for you.

thanks, im currently adding corporations, i want to add alot but once i get past 10 new ones the fonts in civilopedia gets messed up, could you fix that for me? ill upload my current version if you can, and if you can fix it, how many more corporations can i add? is there a limit?

There is a limit but I do not know how many corporations you can add, the standard fonts limit on resources is 65. To get around this if u know someone who can pull out only the fix for corporations and resources from WoC Lite mod or from a mod that has the fix already for more resources then u can add alot of corporations and resources. I found that the WoC Lite mod Dll is a little bug in that on screen u see that some fonts icons over lap some texts. mods like Grand Inquisitions 255E has its working right more corporations and resources fonts working if he can help make a dll with only the fix to add more corporations and resources and the SDK files he did it with I then can make any font u need for your mod.

There is a limit but I do not know how many corporations you can add, the standard fonts limit on resources is 65. To get around this if u know someone who can pull out only the fix for corporations and resources from WoC Lite mod or from a mod that has the fix already for more resources then u can add alot of corporations and resources. I found that the WoC Lite mod Dll is a little bug in that on screen u see that some fonts icons over lap some texts. mods like Grand Inquisitions 255E has its working right more corporations and resources fonts working if he can help make a dll with only the fix to add more corporations and resources and the SDK files he did it with I then can make any font u need for your mod.

I sent him a pm and he responded, doubt itll happen though, ill just leave the corporations how they are most likely adding a couple more

Also check out the new main menu screen

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 47
It will have the WW2 civs right?

It will have the WW2 civs right?

I added yugoslavia, a bunch of LH but i dont think any for WW2, i added the french president though that ruled from i think 32-40, so you might have a necesity for him, but as i said before if you could just start on the scenario, ill have the civs and LH ready by the time your done and i can just switch the civs and LH with ease

Top Bottom