Steam Workshop - Steam Workshop Downloader

The Manchu

Samoa
Collaboration with Colonialist Legacies

Last edited:
Congrats!

Yay! So that was fun. Thankfully, it being released means that now I can release Hideyoshi without worrying about timing.

gib map plox

gj on the release, fam.

The upcoming projects also look really enticing - it'll be sweet to see Samoa alongside more variety for Siberian peoples (also the rest of the Imjin civs - hoping that art can be sourced for Wanli)

Well, it was fun to see this develop from beginning to end. Nice release!

I can also say I really like that Samoan civilization, it'll be nice to see it in action.

I've been looking forward to this release for a while, I'm happy now that it's out! :)

Can't wait for your other civs to be completed!

ayy super happy to see this released, good job mang

Congrats on the release Senshi, Always happy to see more Korea. With another possible Korean release within the week

I'm also happy to see you have Samoa planned, They are what I was interested in doing if I was to do a polynesian civ.

It's out! :D:D:D
Congrats!
Congrats on the release. I'm glad to see more Korean leaders being modded in. :D
Congratulations, and looking forward to seeing more Siberian civs, they're badly needed.
I've been looking forward to this release for a while, I'm happy now that it's out! :)

Can't wait for your other civs to be completed!

Thanks! :D

Yay! So that was fun. Thankfully, it being released means that now I can release Hideyoshi without worrying about timing.

gib map plox

So the Imjin civs are being released in order of relevance? ;)

gj on the release, fam.
ayy super happy to see this released, good job mang

All this slang I don't understand...

Well, it was fun to see this develop from beginning to end. Nice release!

I can also say I really like that Samoan civilization, it'll be nice to see it in action.
Congrats on the release Senshi, Always happy to see more Korea. With another possible Korean release within the week

I'm also happy to see you have Samoa planned, They are what I was interested in doing if I was to do a polynesian civ.

Yeah, definitely looking forward to doing Samoa. It's gonna be great. Also looking forward to seeing Serer!

UPDATE: I've got a new (and fantastic) design template, courtesy of everyone's favourite nocturnal mammal with large, plated scales! Now all I need is a massive map and I'll be a real modder :p

Seonjo's CulDiv failed; error in ModSupport.sql:

Code:
[9108.695] no such column: CultureEra

Seonjo's CulDiv failed; error in ModSupport.sql:

Code:
[9108.695] no such column: CultureEra

And the first bug report of many rolls in :D

Should be fixed now. Just as soon as the file finishes publishing...

Bizarrely, it seems that Sejong retains the ability to build the Turtle ships - though his and Seonjo's are different varients. Sejong's replaces the Galleon (with EE, obviously) and has a higher combat strength, whilst Seonjo's is as described in the infographic.

Any ideas as to why this is?

Also the unique decisions are not showing, though Seonjo's CulDiv support certainly seems to be working with the latest build.

Bizarrely, it seems that Sejong retains the ability to build the Turtle ships - though his and Seonjo's are different varients. Sejong's replaces the Galleon (with EE, obviously) and has a higher combat strength, whilst Seonjo's is as described in the infographic.

Any ideas as to why this is?

Also the unique decisions are not showing, though Seonjo's CulDiv support certainly seems to be working with the latest build.

Found the problem! Did not know the Turtle Ship became a Galleon with EE, and for some reason I deleted Sejong's entry for whatever replaces the Caravel rather than just the Turtle Ship. I'll fix it now.

If E&D isn't working, that's all on GPuzzle, so there isn't much I can do :p

Out of interest, do you have a design for the Evenks yet? I couldn't find one in your design thread but thought I'd ask anyways.

I had one, but it was terrible. I'd be very up for suggestions but there'd better be a Reindeer Archer

Top Bottom