How to change a password in a pitboss game

Stapel

FIAT 850 coupé
I tried to search the forum, but without succes.

Does anybody know how to chnage my pitboss password?

The only way I know of is to retire and then set the new password when you log in again to reclaim the nation (assuming your Pitboss server supports this).

Edit: I realized after the fact you might be talking about the admin password. Not sure how to do that.

Bernout

I think it will not work, because I've tried such a thing, and someone said that tehre is a bug right there when you try to change pass...

How do you set up a direct IP game for the following scenario:

One PC connected to the Internet through a Blackberry accessing Verizon.

The other PC connected through wireless router to cable modem accessing Comcast

??

Assuming one side "hosts" does the other look to the router IP address assigned from the ISP or the actual PC IP address assigned by the router? Assuming the firewalls are setup to allow access by civilization4.exe are there any other settings necessary?

Any help is appreciated!

How do you set up a direct IP game for the following scenario:

One PC connected to the Internet through a Blackberry accessing Verizon.

The other PC connected through wireless router to cable modem accessing Comcast

??

Assuming one side "hosts" does the other look to the router IP address assigned from the ISP or the actual PC IP address assigned by the router? Assuming the firewalls are setup to allow access by civilization4.exe are there any other settings necessary?

Any help is appreciated!

You posted in a very wrong thread for a question like this.

The other should connect to the IP address assigned from the ISP. The host can find out what this is by visiting http://www.whatismyip.org - as you said the firewall/router would need to be set up to forward the appropriate ports to the server machine (2056)

Top Bottom