Time Victory?

ccrowe1990

Chieftain
So recently, I was reading the victories in the Civ Rev Info Center and it said that there are the four we all know (economic, cultural, technological, and domination). However, it also said that there would be no time victory. So, with that in mind, do people keep playing until someone wins with one of the four victories and that there is no final year?

Thanks.

there is a final year of 2100, but according to the developers, the only way you would ever reach that year in the game(without someone winning first) is if you were purposely trying not to win

I had a game yesterday that was decided by a 'dominiation victory' to the winning Civ by the year 2100AD. 5 turns before that it was announced that the Civ with the highest score would win a 'domination victory'. Although I was 1st on domination and 1st on culture (thus leading 2/4), I came in 3rd. It seems the only thing that mathers is your score according to the histograph (also a logic choice ofcourse). So unfortunataly didn't managed my dom-win on King :(

Same thing happened to me, except I won the domination victory. I was miles ahead in tech and culture, but I hadn't taken any capitals, so I decided to produce nothing but tanks, used my free nuke and stormed through the german and Japanese capitals.:lol:

Top Bottom