Fosse's Pitboss

Yes. Comcast stopped working for me two days ago. Now it's working for me today, but it goes off every hour or so. If tomorrow my signal is still strong we'll be back online and I'll announce it here.

Sorry for the delay in communication, but when I'm at home if my internet is gone I don't really have access (unless I want to wait in line for an hour at my library).

Okay, so my IP changed. Anyone who tried to log in wouldn't have been able to.

Now try 71.194.43.218:2057

I have reloaded the turn. There are 10 hours on the clock, and when it crashed the turn had actually played out to all but the last 20 minutes or so. In short, by the time we roll over this time there will have been some 36 hours or so of the game turn being active (with about 50 hours in between of it down).

Spike, to accomodate that you'll have to replay your last turn.

Game will come down tommorow morning and be back up Monday. I'm back into work, but it's a light month so this won't be happening too often or for two long.

*giant sigh*

67.184.113.143:2057

Comcast, despite charging my credit card, thinks we didn't pay them. :mad: We're up and running again with a new IP.

Hmm...just logging in now to to do the 1700 AD turn and it gave me a warning about my game files not being the same version as the hosts. This is the first time I've seen that. Any idea what's up?

Bernout

Interesting... and no. I don't suppose you have put anything into your vanilla assets? I know I haven't.

Anyone else getting this?

I got it again this past turn but it doesn't seem to be causing any harm. I don't think I've changed any vanilla stuff....last thing I did was install that ViSa mod.

Bernout

Civstats is down too according to the site. So my guess is, yes, it's down. I'll see to it when I get home tonight.

Visa shouldn't affect your login to my game. And something very weird has happened to me... when logging into any vanilla PItboss game I no longer have a user interface. This applies to my game too (though it didn't until this morning after your message was a few days old) so I don't know what's up. Maybe a reinstall is in order for this one.

It's back up. Let me know if you have continuing problems. For what it's worth I'm only academically interested in "different version" problems since all of the calculations take place in the host and I know that the host is using normal rules without a mod. If that weren't the case you wouldn't even be able to log in from what I understand. I still want to know about them though to see if they go away when I reinstall.

Top Bottom