Where to build a ship

MorteEterna

Prince
If you want to build a ship where you want, you only have to click the right stick when you are in the city screen (instead of using 5-6 seconds more going to click customize) and move all waters tiles away but one. This one is where you want to build your ship. You have to rush that if you don't want to lose some beakers in that turn, moving out workers from those squares. However, this should help. You can't rush ships in the ocean but only in the coast and without the affect of corthouse, then only in your 8 tiles (the maximum if all are water tiles).

Ships never appear in ocean squares, they always appear along the coastline.

Ships never appear in ocean squares, they always appear along the coastline.

I did take it from my 2k games posts and I didn't edit everything, only what needed.

I know that appears only in the coast and corthouse doesn't effect.

If I am in a area like panama where I have two oceans on eather side - how do I control which ocean the boat will appear in?

If I am in a area like panama where I have two oceans on eather side - how do I control which ocean the boat will appear in?

That's what Morte explains above. Remove all workers from your water tiles except the one you want to boat to appear in, build your boat, now put your workers back however you wanted them.

Top Bottom