Demographics

Merlot finished Fishing. When I logged in last night, they were still at 16gpt, but hadn't completed the turn yet. Possible they'll still go for second-tier later.

Sirius should've grown already, so they must have built a worker instead.

Sorry I haven't had any time to devote to this in a while, will try to get back in the swing of things.

I noted from the turn discussion thread that one team was in anarchy, presumably to Slavery. Who finished BW?

Sorry, I've been OOP, too. I'll try and have a look at the current status later today or tmr. Also, I'll be away for two weeks after, so you'll have to hold down the fort. :)

I noted from the turn discussion thread that one team was in anarchy,

At least that's one element that our opponents can't get a read on us with. (for now)

Sorry, bbp is away and I've been swamped of late. But as long as the demo shots keep coming in, we should be able to backtrack.

37 GNP: Let's assume it's Sirius. Remove 4 ep and 4 culture and you're at 29. At a 1.4 modifier (say, Pottery) that means 20+1 bpt. Of those 20 you get 8 from the palace and 1 from the city center, leaving 11 for tiles. We know they are working a coastal fish for 3, leaving 8 for the other two tiles. Presumably one of those is an improved precious metal tile.

Note that this is likely the only configuration that could reach 37 GNP. If it was any team other than Sirius, it would be 31 from research, which is not possible at a 1.4 modifier. 22 base gives 30 net, 23 base gives 32 net.

37 GNP: Let's assume it's Sirius. Remove 4 ep and 4 culture and you're at 29. At a 1.4 modifier (say, Pottery) that means 20+1 bpt. Of those 20 you get 8 from the palace and 1 from the city center, leaving 11 for tiles. We know they are working a coastal fish for 3, leaving 8 for the other two tiles. Presumably one of those is an improved precious metal tile.

Note that this is likely the only configuration that could reach 37 GNP. If it was any team other than Sirius, it would be 31 from research, which is not possible at a 1.4 modifier. 22 base gives 30 net, 23 base gives 32 net.

So, we can assume that Sirius has copper?

Hey guys, we just dropped back to second in land, did the dutch's borders pop or was a city settled?

Our biggest opponent has 150k population. Assuming 1 native smiley (and assuming no one has settled the mainland yet,) everyone has a 5 pop limit. This looks like they have cities 5 4 1 1... but they have had such for over 10 turns.

Anyone else concerned about this seemingly stalled high pop team?

150k = Size 6 city. Q certainly has enough happy.

@KM,
I haven't been around for a while. Not sure if we can backtrack enough to find that out? We could possibly estimate how far they are? Will try to have a look...

I would like to know who has 15 hammer production and does that comes from one or two cities? And if it is from one city what the hell they could build with that many hammers?

Top Bottom