New Member here.

jd88047

Chieftain
Hey Folks, have played many games but always loved my TOT and CivII games. New computers made it hard to run, then they quit working altogether. While my original boxes and cd's got soaked in storage shed. I have a new set coming thanks to fleabay. Now I am seeing there is ways to make windows 10 work so look forward to getting back into my favorite game. I may get in bad dutch here, but ToT and CivII is the same game to me, just one has expansion packs. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the Civ2 community! We have several people whose first language isn't English, notably several great people from the Balkans, on the Scenario League subforum. There's a huge wealth of fan-made mods, maps, scenarios, and graphics (very notably the Test of Time Patch Project, which has it's own huge thread). So, I hope you get comfortable here and find a satisfying experience.

thanks. I seen several different languages on all my pay to play games. Seems they still cant get the graphics right or the glitches fixed. While I developed only one style of play and never played multi player. I could see where that would be fun. I may have to knock the dust off the keyboard, patches look interesting. It definately seems to be the place I need to be and gives me lots of ideas of how to play a old game. TY for having me.

Welcome. You certainly have come to the right place. Visit the technical subforum and you would hopefully be able to get Civ2 working again. Also check out the Game Of The Month subforum where we have a new competition game every month and have been doing so for nearly 15 years.

Well both copies made it and look to be working. Just get them loaded so far and they you know with windows 10. Now to get to the sub forums for the correct way to run them lol.Darn flu got me going slow this week, doesn't the flu know I have Civ to play?

Top Bottom