Turn Discussion Thread

Scout moved W-SW.

Working 2 flood plains this turn, for the next 2 turns we should work the 2 plain-hill-forest tiles. That way, we get 15 hammers and 2 commerce every 3 turns. :)

Next move for the Scout: NW-NW? No point in going NW-N because we'll be blocked by mountains from moving further north.

Next move for the Scout: NW-NW? No point in going NW-N because we'll be blocked by mountains from moving further north.
Just realised that another possibility is NW-SW, which lands us on a hill (you can just see the edges of it in the game). However, I think we wanted to explore the flood plains area first.

I vote NW-NW, get rid of that small patch of fog directly north of the scout which could hide something important before continuing on our way.

Okay we're up, but we need to decide on a place to go. One vote NW-SW, one vote NW-NW, one vote for nothing in particular. Some more people need to hurry up and cast their opinions.

Move NW NW

nw-nw is fine

Working 2 plain-hill-forest tiles now.

Scout moved NW-N due to a misclick - sorry. (If you accidentally press the right mouse button while loading the game, our units run off on their own...) :(

Looks like it didn't matter too much though, because I was mistaken about the hill in the NW-SW tile last turn, and there appears to be a hill that would have slowed down our travel had we moved NW-NW anyway.

Next turn... SW-NW? Or just NW?

nw

(blabla bc of message too short warning) ;)

NW and then to West. I did also cancel the scout move that was under discussion in the turn tracker thread. Well at least I think I did it right.

nw. clear up fog close to capital. we have plenty of time since to scout farther areas since there is no real competition for those land.

Exploring further to the south won't really help us yet anyway, do you really think we'll be founding our second city way down there?

I'm pretty sure move was canceled alright. Nevertheless it was going to right direction (NW).

I'm pretty sure move was canceled alright. Nevertheless it was going to right direction (NW).
Indeed, the move was cancelled correctly (although it would have been in the right direction anyway). Well done plako. :)

About to play now...

Scout moved NW.

We have Incense nearby! Not the best of resources, but still something. Looks like Calendar might be an early priority for us, especially with Silks also to the east.

Work Boat will be ready in 3 turns.

Next turn... Scout NW? Or SW-W? No point exploring the 2 remaining fogged tiles, they're both peaks.

Top Bottom