End of Empires - N3S III

Nope!

nonce? thats a pretty big accusation.

OOC: Emissaries from the Dulama will probably use fairly archaic language, to simulate the difficulty in translation. Or something like that. I might just be having fun. :p

Delicious, this is alive and kicking once more :)

Lots of diplo to fly about and orders soon!

I thought I needed another two updates at least before being called a predator and a larger power.:p

Also, look, a sea, or even an ocean near the Dulama! WOOT!:)

Our men will sail to your shores, and there we shall trade.

To: Voninheim

Wonderful! May we both grow fat and rich;).

To: Luskan

We would like to begin trading with you. Are you interested?

While you're still here, NK, how many years is this upcoming turn supposed to be? Not sure if you posted that somewhere between the two parts of the update or not, but I figured it's easier to ask.

Orders sent. Seeing as I'm new to this NES, feel free to critique:).

Hopefully I can post a description of Ateuman music soon. Would that improve my culture, or do I have to spend money on that in order to improve it?

Through I may have my tongue cut out for this, I ask for the week. Seeing that this will be one of the last IT before the BT, and the rather important undertakings going on, I really don't want to rush on anything. Yet, I've sent some pathetic orders NK, and if you decide to move forwards Monday, I'll rush an adaptation for the situation.

Nahari Empire Orders have been dispatched!

To a rapid update!

Anyone figured out what timezone NK is in? When is it high noon for him? I look forward to his update!

IIRC, he lives on the upper Michigan Peninsula, so central? Though it doesn't mean that he is necessarily residing there currently.

Edit: Orders be a sent!

OOC: Believe it or not, I sent in orders already :D

Orders sent, Ropoa Boa will become the jewel of the Lovi Sea!

Stop laughing at the name.

Top Bottom