WOW. JUST WOW. What an AMAZING mod!

Honestly ... a tactical battle schematic would be very cool addition to the overlaying civ-style war strategy. I feel this would require an overwork of the entire war/combat functions of Civ IV, and therefore would need another game entirely. Still ... a sufficiently advanced form of Master of Magic ... or a Total War game set in the FFH universe could prove very interesting indeed :)

@Kael, see if total war is interested in the FFH universe please! at least if ur not interested in furthering your involvement in the TBS game industry (and 4x strategy for that matter)
of course I know that your team would be the most devoted though, if you felt like working, and doing a few bear projects, you might even be able to start a company yes? well, just a thought.

this broader audience are people who don't buy games, they are unlike the audience of the mentioned games, this broader audience are people who have no idea of fun, and only wan't to win, this broader audience is not the audience that the computer industry SHOULD target, but it's that kind of audience, who has nothing to contribute but cracks and hacks, what gives the industry an excuse (but a bad one) to produce games, which are protected by crappy copy protection, what is only a problem to people like us, who care, and buy games, and never ever for that broader audience, who has no clue about computer games at all, but who knows exactly where to get their "for-them-produced" games without any cost. While people like us, e.g. customers are delivered with games that we don't really want and HAVE TO mod (or use mods), in order to get what we want, even though we have payed for it. (I mean AT LEAST for Civ 4 Vanilla they could have used the Blue Marble terrain instead of this cartoon world, this was well known since Civ3, but why did they not use what appeals people who actually buy that game, but only those who don't? because of marketing strategies which are far away from the reality).

yeah, thats pretty much it in a nut-shell.

yeah would be nice if computer industry would produce games like FFH2...
well... dreams..

Age of Wonders is pretty good.

Top Bottom