A couple worldbuilder scenario questions

BobCW

Warlord
I've been working on some new Adventures for the relatively recent Realms Beyond FFH Adventure game series [PIMP] latest game found here- I invite one & all to give it a try :) [/PIMP], and I've got a few questions regarding what I can do through the Worldbuilder. Apologies if these have been answered somewhere else already- I did a brief search and didn't see anything.

* How do I make the Portal features go to specific tiles? Right now any I place seem to default to the southwestern-most tile on the map, presumably because it's coordinate 1,1. Can I change the coordinates for each Portal in the worldbuilder, or do I have to place them and then edit the scenario file itself somehow? If the latter, do I just need to load the worldbuilder file in notepad, find the portal info, edit it, save, and exit, or is there more to it than that?

* I'd really like to make use of some of the "minor" leaders in future scenarios (all using vanilla FFH, btw). Is there any way that I can get them into the game without having to edit the scenario file directly? I recently found myself somehow playing as one of the Priests of Winter from the "defeat the Illians" scenario while goofing around with different unrestricted leader combos in SP, but that may have been a random glitch. If I do have to change some of the text in the scenario file to add in minor leaders, where do I need to make the edits, and what sort of edits are required?

* How do I add text for the "warning post" map feature, so that a dialogue box will appear if you step on the post's tile? Does the post itself have nothing to do with whether a dialogue box will appear or not (meaning, does it just signify that the tile will trigger something, but does nothing on its own)? If that's the case, how can I get dialogue to trigger at certain locations or on particular occasions?

Many thanks!

Top Bottom