Local tracking of personal Records

I was aware of that (and shrank it to the respective sizes to see what happens) - and I thought it was acceptable at those sizes. But making them more contrasting would be really cool!

You might want to try reading many times over until you do -- babelfish can't speak proper slang English anyway.
I dunno why i just bothered replying to this insult - must be my intellectually sharp & edgy mood lately.

Moderator Action: It's not OK to belittle another's language in the process of belittling their comprehension of your writing. Which is not ok either.

Have confidence in that which you create, then insults will only educate. ;)

Personally, I find it helps when those who don't understand ask questions. It helps to guide the guiding, for we're all in this together. And good thing, for which of us are fully balanced on our own?

Let Deep Blue set the example:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=10255424#post10255424

To be honest, I read the post and I had no idea what any of it was about until I realized what the thread title was. I had clicked the "LeoPaRd" link in Zyxpsilon's sig and missed that part of the thread.

Okay... let me think it over a little or even much more when & if necessary.
I'll take that as an excuse.
It *IS* particularly confusing in a sense that some features haven't been revealed yet... but there are good reasons;

-- Patching from Firaxis until *they* provide us with static functions & a properly documented SDK where actual calls (such as OnModActivated & critical EntryPoints or still others!) are at least defined clearly.
-- Time & momentum. I've got a life aside from Modding and coordinating free-slots with concentration at tasks requires dedication, a stable environment and a sense of duty.
-- Z-Eras+Center, Z-UI(s) & plenty more projects currently suspensed on an emotional reaction.

I am cooling down Mylon, but i won't discuss anything else of little or most importance.

Respect me, and i'll somehow find a way to get productive.
Click on the rest of the links, it somehow helps --understanding-- me for real!

PS; Now onto editing some thread headers.

Public discussion of Moderators actions is not permitted here. Please read the Forum Rules.

Is all i will ever add to explain how the LeoPaRd (and possibly even more, btw) mod will and always will be *MINE* alone.

And as Afforess stated in another thread... Civ5 Modding is dead since it was killed right on its path. I lost patience, got bored and finally figured whatever work i've been putting in only served the ranters of that excellent game.

And, to make an accurate analogy with something that ended this week after just two years of good ratings on both Sy-Fy & Space channel.
Previous fans of SG-1 & Atlantis burried SG-Universe out of my viewing schedule.
While MGM studios in Vancouver were simply deserted.

Just like team-work, fading into oblivion for no other reasons than some weird cashflow gimmick paid to executives instead of Actors and staff.

Soooooo... Firaxis staff, where is that DLL you've been hinting us about for more than a year now?

Indeed for sure. I will agree.:lol:

Top Bottom