Anyone Got Screwed?? :)

UnaBombaH

Chieftain
So, it was like this: I had just found a new continent that was pretty empty: there was only me (Tokugawa), Victoria and Bismarck. I was at war with Victoria already so i destroyed him easily from there, before she even got to settle down. Bismarck was a bit trickier: i destroyed his only city there and then made a peace with him (he was a bit afraid i think :lol:). Few turns later i noticed that my "mine was destroyed by a marauding bomber" and i of course started to wonder what happened. But i saw no one and continued. Then it happened again: two farms and that same mine were destroyed again. Then i started to look around and noticed that there was a German- city and inside it there was atleast six bombers! So i checked if we were in war (if would have missed it or something), but we weren't. He was just annoyed towards me! How could he have done it without raising a war?!? There was no other cities around! :confused:

Barbs gone wild!? :lol:

I don't think you can pillage when at peace.

Barbs gone wild!? :lol:

I don't think you can pillage when at peace.

Thats what i was wandering, there were no barbarians nearby. And i have never seen them using any bombers.. Well thats why i asked: how in the heck did he do that?!? :deadhorse:

as allready said spies...

If it was a spy the message would have stated sabotage, not marauding.

Ive had that happen to me but it was only one turn after peace declared. I honestly think it was my processor catching up with the game.

this seems the most likely explanation to me : late messages

I agree, that would be the best explonation, but i had just checked them the turn before and they were all fine.. But what made the situation even funnier, was that when i contacted Bismarck he was annoyed and he said something like: "This is what you get when you make us angry", or whatever..

So, then i declared war on Bismarck, and got both Bismarck and Washington against me, so i pretty much got bored to the whole save.. (i know, i gave up, but that was one of my first played games ever and i got my ass whooped..)
:cry:

Oh, and now i can screw them back: go to see my thread about how to steal a city in General Discussions..

Top Bottom