Dumb question-how to see ideology tenets available within game?

Jacozilla

Warlord
Playing BNW couple weeks now and stuck on this - how do I see full list of ideology tenets or remaining to pick from once I've started an ideology?

1. At very first start of picking an ideology screen, I see the blue magnify glass icon to be able to review complete list of all tenets and which levels get them at.

2. However, once I pick my ideology, I can't seem to be able to view what locked tenets are left. I can only see what remains in the unlocked level of tenets I can pick from.

My problem is I don't have the full list memorized, and as example, I may not want to pick another level 1 tenet in order to unlock another level 2 tenet without knowing what remaining level 2 tenets there are. I can't seem to click anywhere to view (and therefore pre-plan and prioritze my other SP choices) what locked tenets remain without actually spending pre-req policies to "unlock" the view option for just the open tiers.

Is there anyway to view full complete list of all tenets within game except for that very first and what seems one-time screen you get when ideology is first opened up for selection?

You can also click the little magnifying glass icon when you are told to choose an ideology, and look over each one's tenets.

It would be much more useful if we could just view the list of available tenants the same way we can browse policies.

Top Bottom