I challenge you!

Minus3Pop

Chieftain
Greetings,

Back in late may-early june, I started a game on the earth 18 map with the Siamese tribe on deity and got an incredible start: I popped stone tools, naturopathy and slavery from the surrounding huts. I then rushed Asoka with 1 warrior and 1 javelineer and to my surprise he only had 1 jav guarding his capitol. To add to my luck, I managed to kill his jav with my own right off the bat, erasing Asoka from the face of earth. I then rushed China with about 4 javs and quickly killed him off as well since he had warriors guarding his capitol (all of this was done right after the 4000BC mark). This was all done without reloading and without random seeds. Unfortunately, I have lost the replay and saves of this replay.

So I have made a new attempt, this time with Asoka, and tried to re-attempt what I have done with the Siamese. I did cheat this time, turning on random seeds and using worldbuilder to give myself slavery and naturopathy (I made sure the huts did not give me gold and/or promotions). I knew I could make it without cheating but it would have been a chore to do so.

Here comes the challenge: with the save I will provide, how fast can you win? It can be any kind of victory, but from that point, no more reloading or using random seeds. The difficulty is deity, but any players with decent knowledge of the game can leverage the insane start to win without any problems (the most difficult part imo is to balance your expansion as revolutions is on). No need to post any results, just have fun!

I am unsure what build this is, but I've downloaded the mod this past saturday, I hope it is up to date!

The save:

View attachment 4095Empire of INdia.CivBeyondSwordSave

PS: This mod is awesome; even saying this is an understatement, thank you devs!

Top Bottom