The many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds interesting. You should still check out an Orthodox service if you get the chance. Personal convictions aside, there's nothing quite as beautiful as 90 (nearly) continuous minutes of Byzantine Chant.
Theres an Orthodox church (I don't remember which branch) near my college so I'll be sure to do that.
Actualy, thinking about it, that church might actualy be Coptic, so not technicaly Orthodox.

Adblock and Youtube downloader. Also consider having FLV downloader for Firefox in reserve so you can download any video anywhere on the internet.

I'll be in DC next week, and alot of the places I'll be visiting (such as the white house) have a 'no camera' rule. Does that apply to phones that have cameras built in? (I'm going to keep the phone in my pocket.)

I'll be in DC next week, and alot of the places I'll be visiting (such as the white house) have a 'no camera' rule. Does that apply to phones that have cameras built in? (I'm going to keep the phone in my pocket.)

Didn't Obama change that so he could keep his Blackberry?

He's the President of the United States. Why wouldn't be he be entitled to a camera phone in his own home if he wants one?

Question: Has anyone ever been at a concert or sporting event or some other large crowd and heard people start calling out "NutSCRATCHAAAH!" back and forth to one another?

I've heard people scream Back Scratchaaaah at an event. By people I mean friends, and by event I mean at my friends house after watching a Family Guy episode.

What Chrome extensions do you guys recommend I get? (I got a laptop for college and I'm gonna run Chrome on it.)

Flashblock, Google Dictionary, and iReader.

SQUEEEEEEEEEE :D

i
Yeah. Unfortunately a meetup is out of the question based on my schedule in DC. The only time I could possibly see it is when I am at Dulles for the Smithsonian museum out there and even that is unlikely.
Perhaps if you go to the White House on Wednesday you might see me.

On topic, any ideas on whether cellphones with cameras would be allowed into the White House as long as they stay in the pocket and off?

On topic, any ideas on whether cellphones with cameras would be allowed into the White House as long as they stay in the pocket and off?

Don't know about the White House, but when I was in D.C., I managed to get into the capitol with a camera in hand.

What is your personal experience with the durian fruit? (Ignore this if you see this Masada)

The taste is not too bad though.

No, no it doesn't. It is quite sweet and a bit creamy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom