LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

I'm not reduced, I like trees. But Yukon trees are spiky. Southern trees are pleasant.

And you can't climb Yukon trees, unless you're a squirrel.

And don't worry, I'm updating right now.

Lord_Iggy said:
It's, I'll admit, quite a bit nicer than the Yukon. More temperate, and bigger trees. All we've got is twenty billion spindly spruce and pine trees.

Soo lucky. Out here the nearest tree is 80 miles away, or as you Canadians would say 128 km. But still so much nicer than anything below Latitute 60N.

I have a tree in my backyard! :D

I have at least a hundred trees on my property, of various types. :D And in the near vicinity, say, a mile's radius, we have several thousands.

Trees can grow here but the tundra is too swampy for them. Some people who are really into their yards have brought in dirt and planted some. I can look at them through binoculars whenever I want, if its a clear day.

North King said:
I have at least a hundred trees on my property, of various types. :D And in the near vicinity, say, a mile's radius, we have several thousands.

A hundred trees? what are you some rich kid

emu said:
A hundred trees? what are you some rich kid

No, worry not, no need to start a class war. I simply live in the middle of a pine forest, and I would be considered rich if my family had the money to clear all the trees from our yard. :p

Well, actually, we probably do, but it would be kind of pointless... >_>

I hate forests, I think we should get rid of all the stinkin trees round here.

emu said:
I hate forests, I think we should get rid of all the stinkin trees round here.

agreed i hate forests, although I live in one. I cant stand these damn squirells with green eyes that glow in the dark hunting and stalking me. SQUIRELL MEAT!

Thlayli said:
How goes the update, Iggy? Any major wars this turn?
I don't know, the whole of the area from Guangfei to Lengelland should be in chaos*shrugs*

why Guangfei?

Edit:
Cleric said:
agreed i hate forests, although I live in one. I cant stand these damn squirells with green eyes that glow in the dark hunting and stalking me. SQUIRELL MEAT!

You live in a forest too? how many other people live in forests?

Wait, their not still at war with nurmafer?

The update says they are, and the map says they are....

Top Bottom