LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

i thought everyone spreaded religion for political reasons... i mean, its not like it has any other use... that whole leading you to salvation doesn't count

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
- Karl Marx.

I think that's the one, no? The essence is the same, anyway.

Silly people! Religion is used to get religious centers! :p

And Thalyli, don't you mean "status nuntii?" ;)

Loyalty to the Emperor. :D

I made my religon so I could fight a civil war, but eldists interfered annoying evangelists

I'm starting to doubt if you really will get it done before the end of the week, Iggy... :(

I got the feeling someone would say something like that. :)

(I do not doubt the update will come, only now my projection is the very end of friday. So, upon second thought, I really do think it will be done this week. :confused: )

And now I confuse myself. Ignore me.

Well, I have gotten obscenely busy as of late. My best friend is moving away on Saturday, so I'm visiting him a lot. I'm trying to finish off my correspondence social studies course before I return to school on the 28th.

This isn't a bump, this isn't a bump, this isn't a bump...oh, I give up. This is a blatant bump disguised as diplomacy.

To: Kerania

Despite separation from Veritas for many years, Kerania seems to remain Valin in culture, and still worships the Church in a pure, unheretical form. We would like to invite you into the League of Valins, but there's one small problem. Kerania isn't a republic, and though the leadership of Gershtoy Volinin has been successful, when he dies there will probably be strife to decide the next leader.

We propose that after Volinin's death, the people of Kerania elect an Assemblum Popularum Keranium. This will ensure the future political stability of your nation, and with the approval of the other League members, will gain you entrance.

Top Bottom