Carthaginian Winged Hussar??

Janie

Chieftain
Hi,
I'm playing a game and Dido just declared war and strolled up to my border with a 3 Winged Hussars. I though this was a Polish UU. I'm super confused, I'm playing pangea and I can't see a good chunk of the map but I don't believe that Poland is even in the game.
Is there a way she was able to acquire these units. I have all the EPs if that makes a difference.
Thanks!

Hi,
I'm playing a game and Dido just declared war and strolled up to my border with a 3 Winged Hussars. I though this was a Polish UU. I'm super confused, I'm playing pangea and I can't see a good chunk of the map but I don't believe that Poland is even in the game.
Is there a way she was able to acquire these units. I have all the EPs if that makes a difference.
Thanks!

When certain Civs are NOT in game then certain City states will gift the missing Civ's UU.

If you hover your mouse over where it say "trait: militaristic" the tool-tip will tell you if they gift unique units and what it is. If you finish the Patronage tree CS will sometimes gift you great people, one of which may be a Khan.

If you hover your mouse over where it say "trait: militaristic" the tool-tip will tell you if they gift unique units and what it is. If you finish the Patronage tree CS will sometimes gift you great people, one of which may be a Khan.

Hah that's true. Once in my Byzantine campaign I had a Khan, thanks go to CS' :D Btw, Khan is legendary.

Winged Hussars aren't too bad, either. The retreat thing seriously adds to your tactical options. You just have to be careful not to get your Hussar killed because you didn't remember they are going to advance when the other unit retreats.

I have to start counting this kind of threads, I am pretty sure I have seen at least dozen of them :p

I was saying the same thing. "Oh, no! not this thread again!".

sorry guys, didn't know this was a common question.
And thanks for clearing this up for me. :)

If you finish the Patronage tree CS will sometimes gift you great people, one of which may be a Khan.

I've also seen a few threads where someone received a GMOV from a CS.

I' vê palreada gene gifted two GMOV in the same game. Good times. Good times.

Top Bottom