Not in PS2?

Firstly, if you can only afford PS2 games, then you must be living on the street. PS2 games range from a measly $1 to $79 USD (Guitar Hero w/ Guitar)

Many next-gen games fall in this amount.

Now, if talking about buying the console, that's another story. But that's your fault, for not having a good amount of income. You can always get a better job. ;)

i have a PS2 and i was very disapointed when i found out they did not have it on PS2. Alot of people do have a PS2 so I think they will loose some custumers

Wait....... I remembered I don't post here telling my status in life, Carmen. I'm talking for the rest of the people in the world because many people have PS2 like churchill said. Although I have DS and PSP, Carmen, don't you have pity for others????

I DONT AGREE!!! FOR CHRISTMAS I AM GETTING A NINTENDO Wii AND CIV REV COMES OUT AFTER CHRISTMAS (WHICH IS PRETTY STUPID) SO IN UR FACE,Fool

P.s. I like calling people fools!

I would have pity, but you must understand, that's how the market works. Diehard Civ fans will have to buy a next-gen console, which is what the game companies want, or else they will eventually be obsolete, and I don't think many more games will come out for the PS2.

Theres a new destroy all humans game coming out on PS2 and also I know this dosen't have anything to do with Civ, fool

Also-The game would be cheaper on PS2 , but it would be the exact same price as Nintendo DS Civ Rev (which I have a DS).

Since the PS2 is still the largest installed console base by far, it would have made a lot of good sense to make it for the PS2 as well. I really don't see that much eye candy or A.I. going on in this game that it requires that requires a next gen console. I will be buying this game for the Nintendo DS (along with a DS :)

Why market for the old consoles when you want to sell your new hardware. They don't have to do anything for the costumer.

What about all the people who only have a PS1?! We must have pity on them and release it for the original Playstation, too!

Many people can only afford PS2 games.:( Pls. Include PS2 in the consoles, right people? Reply!:goodjob:

Firaxis is making CivRev for the NextGen consoles because Firaxis feels Civ can now be done right on a console. Easy for me to say since I have a Wii and DSLite.

^

If you've got a console that CivRev's gonna be released on, then why the hell are you complaining dude?

Well, I stated in my post that I'm talking about this for PS2 lovers. This is on behalf of all who only got PS2, capeesh?

I must admit I'm a PS2 lover because, for now and this time, PS2 is still the most established console in the world. I know PS3 is there, but its too expensive for people to buy yet. Eventhough I got the consoles needed(excluding PS3), how about with the other dudes and babes who only have PS2?

Are Wii's any good because I might be getting one for Christmas!

Top Bottom