Big problem with crash

oPunchDrunko

Prince
I'm at turn 727 in my game and it crashes right when I end the turn. It will stay at the "please wait" button for about 20 seconds, the it crashes and says " Civlization V has stopped working.

Can somebody please help me here?

I play on DirectX 11, 8GB RAM, 2GB video card

I also play with the graphical settings at it's highest, since my comp can handle it.

Somebody please help me? I want to finish the game I was playing, I put alot of time into it.

I have the exact same problem, and I have tried all settings at the lowest.

I have so far only played mods "Bronze Age" and "Putmalks ancient World" but the same thing happens in every game. At some point I reach a turn where the game crashes while calculating other players's turn. Even if I reload I can never get passed that turn without crashing.

I have restarted 5 times now and it never happens in the same year from game to game.

Any suggestions? Lowering settings doesnt work.

Anyone with any suggestions or help?
The issue is preventing me from completing any of the ancient mods (Bronze age mod and Putmalks) that I am really interested in.

I have tested it and it doesnt seem to happen in regular games. I am far into the AD's in a persian game that I tested, but I really, really want to play the ancient mods instead.. :(

Hi there, I got the very same problem.
When I load my last savegame and end my turn the curser becomes the loading cursor and stays so until the game finally crashes after some time.

I play with the following Mods: InfoAddict v.16, R.E.D. Modpack, Unoff. Patch and Vanilla Enh. v.122

My game crashes when i the end turn of the year 550 A.D.
I tried loading a savegame from 20 turns before but when I ended the turn of the year 550 A.D. it crashed again.

I have already finished two games without problems on the same computer. But no I am a bit worried because Panter claims that a starting a new game did not solve the problem.

Still getting this every time I play a modded game.

Using AMD Radeon HD 6800

Anyone with any suggestions? I am ready to try anything. :(

Also happened to me when playing Putmalk's Ancient World (no DLC version), while playing as Hittites, after passing the turn just before an Aqueduct would be finished.

I also had a crash when playing Building Resources mod + Resource Steel mod, when I tried to build a Landmark with a Great Artist in a desert.

Top Bottom