Iberian/Spanish Unit Pack

Is it just me or does the download for the pedia pix not work? The link takes me to a russian site, where it tells me that the download will start after 10 seconds, but nothing happens. And, there's nothing to click on? :hmm: :confused:

Is it just me or does the download for the pedia pix not work? The link takes me to a russian site, where it tells me that the download will start after 10 seconds, but nothing happens. And, there's nothing to click on? :hmm: :confused:

In the line under the 10 seconds line, the last word "ссылкой" is clickable for me, and I can download a .rar with the pedia images.

The direct link is as follows: http://slil.ru/25973603/20a00ce3.4878e7c0/Iberian_Swordsman_Pedia.rar

I got the pedia pix now... oh and before I forget: These Iberians are splendid!

These are so cool! I allready had some units for the iberians, but i'll use these instead!

This is why I tried (unsuccessfully) to change my request in utah's unit lottery, because apparently Sandris can read my mind!!! :scan:

unreal. I almost missed these...not that I won't see them in just about every other mod here pretty quick.

Sorry to ressurect an old thread, but could someone repost the swordsman pedia files and the warriors fixed anims? They apparently are MIA again. My computer recently perished, so now I have to redownload EVERYTHING. So if someone could do that, that'd be great.

Surely someone still has those files... The units are amazing, but I can't use the swordsman (my personal favorite) without the Pedia Icons (I'm picky, I know) So again, could someone please post them and the fixed warrior icons? Thanks.

That's wierd... I still can't get them... :cry:Every time I click the link I get a "Not Found The requested URL was not found on this server" Maybe AOL is being stupid again... I'll try it using something else.

edit: Finally got 'em! It must've been AOL acting up... :badcomp: Thanks for the great units!

Sorry to ressurect an old thread, but could someone repost the swordsman pedia files and the warriors fixed anims? They apparently are MIA again. My computer recently perished, so now I have to redownload EVERYTHING. So if someone could do that, that'd be great.
no really, could somebody please do this? i'd love to get the pedia images.

Top Bottom