Iberian/Spanish Unit Pack

Sween, Busey told me to tell you that you owe him five bucks, bro.

Attachments

• Iberian_Swordsman_Pedia.rar
    8.2 KB · Views: 159
  • IberianWarriorFixedAnims.rar
    271.7 KB · Views: 153
no really, could somebody please do this? i'd love to get the pedia images.

:eek: Sween? Good to "see" you around if for nothing else but nostalgia. (Cue to Auld Lang Syne) :)

As Ever,

Oz

sween32?!?! Are you back?
no, just decided to finish a mod i started years ago. not sure if i'll release it to CFC though because i haven't kept proper track of unit creators.

Sween, Busey told me to tell you that you owe him five bucks, bro.
tell the buse he'll get the five dollars out of my cold stinky dead buttcheeks. and thanks for uploading those files, cim-cim. you're my hero. :love:

:eek: Sween? Good to "see" you around if for nothing else but nostalgia. (Cue to Auld Lang Syne) :)

As Ever,

Oz
thanks. :)

no, just decided to finish a mod i started years ago. not sure if i'll release it to CFC though because i haven't kept proper track of unit creators.

I'm an incorrigible d/l-er and always add the creator's name to the file, so don't be afraid to PM me or whatever if you need that info.

Best,

Oz

tell the buse he'll get the five dollars out of my cold stinky dead buttcheeks. and thanks for uploading those files, cim-cim. you're my hero. :love:

No problemo, Sweenums, the very thought of you stinky dead buttcheeks just made my day. See ya later, bro. :love:

one year late. but i love the units

The downloads for the swordsman .pcxs and the warrior fixed anim aren't working. Can this be fixed, as I'd really like to use these lovely units!:goodjob:
EDIT: Really sorrry, just realised they were further up this page..... my bad.

Top Bottom