Napoleonica: Artillery units pack II

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here the II part of the napoleonic artillery units. From left to right:
Danish Foot an Horse Artillery, Neapolitan Foot and Horse Artillery, Polish Foot and Horse Artillery, Portuguese Foot and Horse Artillery, Saxon Foot and Horse Artillery, Swedish Foot and Horse Artillery.
Bonus unit: a request from Ares de Borg, a generic Artillery (foot and horse) unit with civ colors. I've taken ispiration for these units from the Westphalian artillery.:D

And the animations preview:

Bonus unit: generic Foot and Horse Artillery (civ-colored)

Download part I

Download Part II

Download Part III

By the way, do you plan to expand your work (and you know i really love it) on other coutries ?
On the same era, for example, Barbaric states can be an interesting add.

USA had also some war with England in 1812. A good "what if", particularly US players can be betters friends of France than historical US.

Do you plan to extend periods as well ? Late XIXe century is a very hot period, with lot of interresting conflicts all around the world, and we have very few thing for it. Think :

Do you plan to do more arty ? I love your soldiers, but your arties are litterally gorgeous. We lack arty for nearly all the eras, particularly from middle-age (the couleuvrine was, for example, what really pushed the english longbowmens out of the field).

Ok Steph, weekend's over in France, where's the Napoleonic scenario?

:)

Don't tell me, you're waiting for the Netherlands?

I have added all the units in the scenario, including the Dutch with the generic artillery as place holder.
I have also added all the buildings to autoproduce them.

And I worked on my editor to add charm and teleport support, and finish the Civilization page of the expanded game system.

Next step for the scenario: pre place the buildings in cities.

Top Bottom