Unable to play Civ5

HerrKops

Chieftain
Hi guys, serious problem here, my Civ5 became unplayable. In the pictures you will see what happens when i try to play a singplayer or multipayer game: the right hand side of my civ starting screen is black - when the game starts parts of the UI are gone so when i select a unit the box with the orders is not there - i hotkeyed the settler to found a city but when i click "choose production" i cant choose anything.

I have had this problem before, when i tried to load a modded game (community patch) while my mods were not enabled. Now, however, the problem occurs in Vanilla Civ. This is what i already tried:

- I rolled back from windows 10 to 8, because i read some people had problems with windows 10 and Civ5.
- I then completely removed the game, redownloaded, installed.

So my game is fresh now, no mods, nothing and still i get this problem. I would appreciate any help because i was playing for 120 hours without any problem and all of a sudden this happens.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 92
Moderator Action: Please do not bump your own thread. If no one has responded, it's because no one who has viewed your post has any useful suggestions.

If you've done a clean reinstall of the game (including clearing caches, deleting My Documents content and scrubbing your system (including registry) of any mention of Civ V before reinstalling) and your graphic drivers are up to date (perhaps the roll-back to Win 8 reinstalled outdated drivers), I certainly have nothing else to suggest.

Top Bottom