art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\international_port.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\international_port.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\port-large.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\port-large.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\international_port-sm.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\international_port-sm.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\port-small.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\port-small.pcx

This is a wonderful mod! I have only two quibbles. First, when I use the Editor to make changes of Nation names or unit strengths ect they do not show up in the next game I play.

Second, the Dutch do not get the Dutch cannon. They are stuck with the trebuche. I have tried fixing this in the editor but, as above, the change does not take.

Thanks

Hi everyone!

I am trying to download this mod but the link is not working. Anyone knows of another link or has uploaded it to a different site.

Whic mod do you prefer? This one or CCM?

Thank you!!

This is a wonderful mod! I have only two quibbles. First, when I use the Editor to make changes of Nation names or unit strengths ect they do not show up in the next game I play.

Second, the Dutch do not get the Dutch cannon. They are stuck with the trebuche. I have tried fixing this in the editor but, as above, the change does not take. Thanks

Hey, Valadon. When you make changes to the editor, are you saving it as a new .biq file or overwriting the initial file? Are you starting a new game or continuing from your save? Changes to the scenario will not take place in a current game, only a brand new game.

Inoé;14271844 said:
Hi everyone!

I am trying to download this mod but the link is not working. Anyone knows of another link or has uploaded it to a different site.

Whic mod do you prefer? This one or CCM?

Thank you!!

CCM.

I gave just seen these posts. The answer is not so easy in my eyes. Both mods are mods that took a lot of time to be developed and both are different. Worldwide is closer to normal C3C while CCM don´t has normal settler and worker building - at least for a longer time ... and there are some other epic mods there, which are also worth playing.

So Inoé, I suggest you start with Worldwide, than when the next version of CCM is avalable for the public, you try CCM, when you are used to these mods you try some of the other very good epic mods for C3C and than we will have the next version of Worldwide to play and so and so on...:lol:

Thank you Civinator.

I am currently playing CCM and I love it (specially the fact that the settler production is limited). I would just change the fact that artillery can't actually bombard from distance.

I´ll try Worldwide as well and see. What are those other epic mods you would recommend? Do you guys know when the next CCM version will be out?

Thank you so much to all

Inoé :)

EDIT: BTW, I know this is not the thread for this but I just come time to time to the forum and I´m not really familiar with it so I hope you don't mind me asking this here:

If I edit a biq file with the Civ 3 Editor, will the changes reflect in the save games I am currently playing using that biq or will they just affect new games?

Thank you

Inoé;14309296 said:
If I edit a biq file with the Civ 3 Editor, will the changes reflect in the save games I am currently playing using that biq or will they just affect new games?

Thank you

Only games started after said editing will reflect any changes you made. And if you have any other modding questions, just go to the main 'Creation & Customization' forum and there is a number of very knowledgeable people that could help you out.:)

Only games started after said editing will reflect any changes you made. And if you have any other modding questions, just go to the main 'Creation & Customization' forum and there is a number of very knowledgeable people that could help you out.:)

Hi Takeo.

Understood, thanks for the help. The forum is so big that I did not really know where to go.

Cheers!

I haven't looked at Node's upload of the game. Since this is the second time this issue has come up on this page, does anyone know if any of the text or graphics files are missing?

In the meantime, Starryager, check this Pediaicons.txt file out. It should go in your Worldwide/Text folder if there's not one already there.

I just noticed that comment of mine a couple pages back that said the new version would be ready in 2017. At the rate I'm moving that'll be a miracle. I hope future OSes don't render Civ 3 obsolete before I finish.

Attachments

• PediaIcons.zip
    77 KB · Views: 156
Here is the screenshot of the error. I replaced the old one with the new one of yours and still produced the same error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 199
OK, so the other place to check is the Worldwide\Art\Civilopedia\Icons\Buildings folder. This is where these icons are kept. The port graphics are supposed to be there. If they aren't, I attached them to this post. If nothing is there or if the folder is missing, then the version you have is incomplete.

Attachments

• Buildings.zip
    32.4 KB · Views: 180
Top Bottom