Another one of those times when you wish you were Spain

bhavv

Glorious World Dictator
Sigh ...

At least with Pocatello I got fast Collective Rule, Sun God Pantheon and a fast super size capital.

Nice one - but I don't know if Monty is going to be too happy about setting up camp in his backyard. He usually doesn't take to kindly to that sort of thing.

The fact that there is only 1 city on turn 120 concerns me.

The fact that there is only 1 city on turn 120 concerns me.
he actually has two cities. unless you mean one of the AIs Morocco and Sweden have only one city. but he doesn't have workers which is very bad.

A lot of Faith Wonders, Sri Pada usually doesn't spawn on a map like that. is that Highlands?

is that Highlands?

IS that Highlands? I don't remember ever seeing bits of water around the edges of a Highland map (as if it was a square island).

IS that Highlands? I don't remember ever seeing bits of water around the edges of a Highland map (as if it was a square island).
I don't see any water around the edges there are some lakes on the edge but no real water. plenty of lakes through out the map actually, AZTECS VS. INCANS WHO CAN GROW THE FASTEST.

I would say possible lake map but a lot of mountains say otherwise.

I don't see any water around the edges there are some lakes on the edge but no real water. plenty of lakes through out the map actually, AZTECS VS. INCANS WHO CAN GROW THE FASTEST.

I would say possible lake map but a lot of mountains say otherwise.

I was looking at the right edge of the map in the 3rd picture.

Yes, Highlands map, I played a couple recently as I fancied a cheesy game as the Incas!

It does have 'water' around the outside but it doesn't affect surrounding tiles - they stay 'dry'.

Yes, Highlands map, I played a couple recently as I fancied a cheesy game as the Incas!

It does have 'water' around the outside but it doesn't affect surrounding tiles - they stay 'dry'.

OH that. yeah that's present on all fixed maps (cant circle the globe) its on all of them play Russia map or something its there

Yes I like highlands maps as anyone for observatories.

As for cities I have plenty:

Pocatello landgrab and 15% friendly territory combat bonus is lovely.

Also I got pagodas + mosques with all the faith natural wonders and ruins faith choice.

And who cares about monty, hes never happy:

Plonk a city right next to him and tank there.

Top Bottom