still don't have it arrrrggghhh

After my three day halo party, i went to the local(and by local i mean the next town) store that sells game, and they were out of Rev already. Is bigger stores like wal-mart and gamestop still having this problem, because if you don't know i live in a very rural place and i don't want to drive all the way to the next city to get nothing but disappointment with the way gas prices are.

Hey Holiday Hawk - I recommend you check out websites like Best Buy & Walmart or Target. I know that at the Best Buy website you can check store availability. This is what I did, and when I made my trip to town the game was on the shelf. Good luck!

Hey Holiday Hawk - I recommend you check out websites like Best Buy & Walmart or Target. I know that at the Best Buy website you can check store availability. This is what I did, and when I made my trip to town the game was on the shelf. Good luck!

That's the best thing to do.

I'm in a bigger city and I've seen the game everywhere (Wal-mart, BB, etc).

At least you've got it in your fair land, over here in dear old Blighty we've got another 7 weeks to wait :mad:

Even with the exhange rate its not worth the stooopid amount of shipping I'll get charged to order it from overseas :cry:

Top Bottom