How is this possible?

Amogos

P.R.A.S.C.O.
Well I was playing Deity :king:, getting owned by the Americans :(, they sent in a Bomber and my first thought I'm going die :eek:. So the Bomber attacks my capital, London, and somehow a :confused::lol::crazyeye::eek:!!!PIKEMAN!!!:confused::lol::crazyeye::eek: kills it! How in the name of Sid is this possible :lol:?!

Civ always has the anachronistic battles and sometimes it leads to amusing results.

Perhaps the Pikeman who still believes in polytheism had help from the gods.

Or maybe the bomber crew was laughing so hysterically that they were bombing pikemen that they crashed.

Well I was playing Deity :king:, getting owned by the Americans :(, they sent in a Bomber and my first thought I'm going die :eek:. So the Bomber attacks my capital, London, and somehow a :confused::lol::crazyeye::eek:!!!PIKEMAN!!!:confused::lol::crazyeye::eek: kills it! How in the name of Sid is this possible :lol:?!

Slings & arrows of outrageous fortune. Don't forget that in recent years goat farmers in Iraq claimed that they downed a U.S. gunship (helicopter) using rifles, which would be a very difficult thing to do without a lot of luck.

Top Bottom