Monthly Competition Apr. 2016

Which of the following to you choose to be Unit of the Month?

• LMR - Necron Warrior

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • AnthonyBoscia - Soviet Mi-24V Helicopter

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Balam-Agab - Haitian General

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Hi guys, sorry to get this out so late in the month. I honestly don't know where the month went. Next thing I know, I find I have just enough time to squeeze in a monthly contest before the end of the month. Oh, well, I hope it serves to remind some unit makers to submit units they've made this month (*cough*airplanes*cough*). Might encourage me to post the next contest sooner. Just joking.

Well, our unit makers have waited a whole month (almost) for this, so let's get underway. The nominees for Unit of the Month for April 2016 are:

Balam-Agab - Haitian General

LMR - Necron Warrior

AnthonyBoscia - Soviet Mi-24V Helicopter

Good luck to each of you! Let the voting begin!

Three top quality units! It's gonna be hard to choose. I have a use for the Haitian general which is very well done, LMR's units are getting better and better and finally Anthony's units are amazingly animated, with a "high definition" touch... tough one indeed.

Thank you, gentlemen, and hats off :hatsoff: to Balam-Agab and LizardmenRule! And a thanks again to Wyrmshadow whose effects and derivatives thereof continue to be used in the unit making.

Congratulations to you all, it was a very nice contest after all these years, the quality is not dropping down. Tony, your units are amazingly animated, I've never seen such a high quality. It must have taken you hours to create such a great helicopter.

Top Bottom