Multiplayer-mode

Yorkshire_14

EA SPORTS/Civ guy
There is heard that you can play against the world like PC, but u need XBOX LIVE for the Xbox 360 and Wi-fi for DS. All the others are free if you've got Broadband. I am looking excited towards Multiplayer especially.:)

I look forward to playing this on my Wii definitly!

Xbox Live isn't that expencive is it?

X box 360-HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH.And I am looking forward to wii aswell

hmmm in wonder if xbox live is open to exterior connections. Any1 know of any other game that plays MP cross platform? I haven't been keeping up with my console news.

X box is like 60 bucks a month or something, the Wii has no online play yet, so go with the PS3 version.

Wii is online!

Wii has got internet, your not getting up with your console news!

I know it has online features, but you cant play online yet.

Yes you can! Mario Soccer..

Um...no one has posted on this thread in ages so i thought i'd say something. Um...hi....Multiplayer....is....good...on...civ

Multi-player on Civ Revolution will be 1v1, 2v2, or 4 player free-for-all on all platforms. Unfortunately, there can be no cross-platform connections as each console has a different environments for their online play (Xbox Live is currently closed to Sony and Nintendo, etc.).

The one i'm really psyched about is DS, which can be played via peer-to-peer wireless as well as WiFi, which means I need to start teaching my 11 and 7 year-olds how to play Civ.

X box is like 60 bucks a month or something, the Wii has no online play yet, so go with the PS3 version.

No, its not $60 a month. I believe it is $50 a year. I have it, it is not a lot to play all of my first person shooters against real people vs. AI.

No, its not $60 a month. I believe it is $50 a year. I have it, it is not a lot to play all of my first person shooters against real people vs. AI.

It is only $50 a year. The thing is nearly everyone who owns a 360 pays that since it is required for all multi-player games. I guess if you were buying a console for playing just CivRev it might be an issue, but it is really a non-issue for most 360 gamers.

Is there any info on whether a hotseat mode will be available? I'd like to play my brother in this without shelling out the money for another 360 and two live accounts.

Top Bottom