Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Ploeperpengel said:
Thx, another save to analyze for the programmers. Interesting map btw.

Yeah i use it to test all the MOD's. Plus like you said greatmap. I redone it, it was one that Starship made. I also like Candyland great map for alot of CIV's.

KA-YAH!!!! TOO MANY CRASHES! I was playing as horde of Chaos and my game just suddenly crash near the beginning. I just kill a cave lion and bam, a crash.

I discovered a missing artdefines for the Great General unit. It caused ctds alreasdy early in game. A fix is in the first post. Works with older saved games. Try it Darkdone- if 's not working it's evidently another bug you have:p

@strategyonly
the patch in the first post should fix your ctd. btw you should add some of the new resources of the mod in the worldbuilder if you plan to play your savedgame further. otherwise you'll miss some nice units;)

Ploeperpengel said:
@strategyonly
the patch in the first post should fix your ctd. btw you should add some of the new resources of the mod in the worldbuilder if you plan to play your savedgame further. otherwise you'll miss some nice units;)

Good idea, will make a map just for your MOD, do you want any map that i possibly could make for ya? Take a lot at my BIG selection i have and let me know if there is one there already, or if you want a different one, if not thats ok also, thx.

@ strategyonly: There is nothing wrong with your logs. I will have a look at your save game later. What was going on when the game crashed?

Hey this mod looks cool, but can SOMEBODY just once tell me what is this warhammer. In our school´s game club i have seen sum guys playing a game they called warhammer, but nobody actually told me what is the idea of it. Would you like to share that information with me? :confused:

Lord Olleus said:
@ strategyonly: There is nothing wrong with your logs. I will have a look at your save game later. What was going on when the game crashed?

Yeah i sent the wrong log, but the game crashes next turn. Cant remember i have played like four MODs since, sorry. Will play another game today, and will send log this time right one sorry. But the Saved game is a real crasher, LOL.:crazyeye:

Pegasos said:
Hey this mod looks cool, but can SOMEBODY just once tell me what is this warhammer. In our school´s game club i have seen sum guys playing a game they called warhammer, but nobody actually told me what is the idea of it. Would you like to share that information with me? :confused:
There's a doc in the second post you could read;)

strategyonly said:
Good idea, will make a map just for your MOD, do you want any map that i possibly could make for ya? Take a lot at my BIG selection i have and let me know if there is one there already, or if you want a different one, if not thats ok also, thx.
Maps already made won't do but if you want to start WH-Maps here you can find references:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4177721&postcount=71
also search the web for warhammer maps should be plenty to find;)

another good source:
http://www.warhammer.net/maps.php

Ploeperpengel said:
Did you use the patch?

yes i did and also kaels patch.. keep in mind it didnt crash at first

but soemwhere midgame it crashed every other turn

jimkirk said:
yes i did and also kaels patch.. keep in mind it didnt crash at first

but soemwhere midgame it crashed every other turn
your using the old version of the mod. The actual version is 06b+ with patch 06c. We still have bugs there probably but you could try playing without the orcs maybe you got luck.;)

Make sure you allways use the latest version otherwise we can't reconstruct bugs.

i was playing as chaos and hordes of orc (barbarians )keep atacking me but its oki will re d/l the mod i love these kinds of mods . and the warhammer series is a great story and background to base a mod after

im going to start a new game because i dotn think i have the original save anymore it only saved in auto save and have since playe a diff mod

i will post here if i still crash and email you a save as soon as i crash

here is a save game i crashed was playing as chaos but computer ai was org or goblin whatever

Ploeperpengel said:
Maps already made won't do but if you want to start WH-Maps here you can find references:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4177721&postcount=71
also search the web for warhammer maps should be plenty to find;)

another good source:
http://www.warhammer.net/maps.php

Went to alot of sites, over 50 :crazyeye: and there are like only three good maps out there that have colour most are just city maps in B/W, but i will try and have a map in a week or so for ya, if ya dont mind that is?

EDIT: btw, I can make any map currently out there for warhammer, just have to redo a little is all.

Hey could somebody send the whole map in the background of the main menu to this forum? It barely has Bretonnia and Empire, and I would like to see the whole set. Or is there some official fan site where I could find it? :D

Top Bottom