Keldath addons

Thought I would chip in on the failure to bombard issue. I am early in a custom game playing as the Americans. To get ready to conquer one of my neighbors, I built up a force of Battering Rams and Swordsmen. Upon attacking the first city, I was unable to bombard with the Battering Rams. I could Melee with them and they were surprisingly effective, but there was no option to bombard.

hey guys,

indeed i agree with you all,

i will hopefully release a patch today or tommorow with a few fixes - and
ill add all you asked for -
b-ram and frigate bombardment offcourse,

also i need an advice,

in your current version -
the missiles are very cheep,
do you think i should raise the cost ? cause my idea of missiles is cheep to buy - and medium damage in assisting in the war - or perhaps siege from far on cities - the movment of missiles is restricted to m.l.r.s and nuke subs,

id be happy to get more advices.

and rockinroger,
i wouldnt know what i wouldve done without you...

also i tested the dale componants on multiplayer = and it works great!!!! made me so happy!

oh and while i work on the warlord version (now on testing stage)

i wont leave the vannilla civ behinf - not to worry :)

1. is it metter if i am using the patch c ?
2. i have played with India and the UU unit's had some glitches , like heads not connected and such
3.i had a siege usits but i couldn't attack any tile , only a city !
i don't think that this is how it should work so if you could explain to me
4. do i have to install the sevomod , or does the mod included in the kelgir mod ?

thanx

The Polish Hussar (or rather: Husaria/Hussaria as a regiment) has already been provided by the civ.org.pl crew, so there's no need to waste time on modelling:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=144016&page=5

Can't wait for the Warlords version.

A lot of info for modders:
http://www.cavhooah.com/polish.htm

**edit** **edit** I would give them a bonus against melee + immune to first strike + first strike/two first strikes, this would be the most realistic solution (implemented in the Poland mod).

They perfectly fit Sobieski as the Polish leader. Polish Hussaria led by Jan III Sobieski saved Europe from the Ottoman Empire at Vienna, 1683. There are high quality leaderheads for Sobieski and Casimir the Great available, too. The flags are ready, too.

אחי אתה קינג
תמשיך ככה ואני אשמח אם תוסיף גם את הUNIT STACK של DALE

:goodjob:

Now played all the way to a space victory on noble finally ( with permanent alliances) - other than the bombard bugs the other other thing I've noticed is the workers get a little confused when it gets to automation with windmills/watermills and lumbermills. Really enjoyed the new diversity. On missiles I didn't really bother with them except ICBMs but I did notice my ally USA building them. I did notice that the AI are pretty sorted out to me - Austria and the Viking formed a Perma-alliance to try and leapt frog me and when it didn't work and the Polish pushed a little too hard they invaded poland in a land grab to try to get ahead of me again. all this was going on while Brazil was trying to go for the diplomatic victory and the Masai were cowering in a small empire using my Alliance and Brazil as a shield against the both the aggressor states.

Once again absolutely great work and really looking forward to the Warlords version

axil,
great to hear you got to alpha centaury first...;)

i prefer games of full total war ! to use my units for their purpose... - so nice to see all the nation struggle amongst eahother :)

i wish someone will start working on an new ai code behavior...

who knows.

about the workers - well i guess thats a bug you should report to gir, he made those improvments.

and im glad to know the ai uses my missiles.

carnivore,
אהההה אז יש לנו פה עוד ישראלי ,
איזה יופי...בסוף אני עוד יגלה שהקים את האתר הזה ישראלי...1

סתם...1

אז תודה על המחמאה - אין לי חיים בגלל המוד הזה,
אני כל היום רק משפר אותו.

אני עושה עכשיו את הגרסה של וורלורדס
איך אני מקווה שזה יצליח לי - אני מאמין שעד סוף שבוע אני ידע עם הצלחתי או לא,
אם לא אני יבנה את המוד שלי על אמרה מוד - שזה גם שווה
או על
KET

בכל מקרה גרסה עם 5 יחידות תהיה.

תמשיך לשחק !:)1

I am having difficulty loading the full dl. I extracted it to sevomod/assets. Is that correct? Should I uninstall sevomod completely and then simply load your mod as "sevomod" or do I need vanilla sevomod along with your mod pack?

keldath said:
cp30
hi

you do not need anything,
just unpack my mod - put it under whatever folder you wish
and play.

make sure carthage is not in your game - they cause a crush.
soon to be fixed.

Are you telling me that i dont even need to intall sevo mod anymore to play sevo mod + your addons?

nope....:)

i got sevo mod to run smoooooothhhhly on warlords!!!!! wooooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but -

im having wierd problem with the dale componants - it works -but its also doesnt work -
my missiles return to the base after the attack
and you cant see the buttons of none of the units that can bombard!

it must be an sdk thingy,

ill do my best to fix it - if i will fail - ill have to release the sevo+5uu+gir for warlords.

wish me luck caise i want dale inside!

What are the debug tools? Please help as Im still trying to play your mod with continous crashs on turn 80. Help Im not sure how to go about getting around this bug....

Thanks for any help.
Heath

If you do get the Dale's mod stuff to work ( good luck) is it possible to release a dale's and non-dales version anyway as it would be nice to have the iption to play with stacking or not

Axil said:
If you do get the Dale's mod stuff to work ( good luck) is it possible to release a dale's and non-dales version anyway as it would be nice to have the iption to play with stacking or not

Exactely!

And I didnt understand much of your last post anyway Kel..You mean that I have to install sevo mod 3.1, then I install kel+gir for warlords and the sevo will be automaticlly updated to warlords too?l (I dont even have warlords, just trying to clarify things)

HClark54 ,

hi

debug tools are on the game details option on game -

then hold
ctrl+x (or z - cant remmber)
and see what happens.

though dont worry ill release a patch soon that will solve the prob.

axil,

i managed to get the range bomb fixed,
now working on the missiles -somthing with the dll files...

and yeah it would be easy to make a dale and no dale..:)

arlborn,

no dont use the sevomod at all,

just use one of the links in this thread,
and thats all -do not install it on any files.

keldath said:
HClark54 ,

arlborn,

no dont use the sevomod at all,

just use one of the links in this thread,
and thats all -do not install it on any files.

Ok, now last dumb question, it is the same for vanilla as well? no need of install the sevo mod?

Quick question are you simply replacing the DLL file for sdk or are you opening it up putting in the sdk changes and recompiling it?

i only ask cause there is a lot of AI improvements in the warlords sdk and if you are simply replacing the dll file then we loose them

Top Bottom