[UXP] Legends of Revolutions

Well I played through 50 turns with that save, but it was just too much for this old computer, and crashed when I tried to build a city. I really don't think it's related to any problem other then overloading my computer though, I tried to replicate the same thing on a smaller map, and had no problem, and my computer was chuggin hard trying to deal with that Huge map in the save. I'm wondering, are you using Vista? It's possible that if you're using vista there was some null value that caused a crash, I can't test that though until I get a debug dll compiled, which I need to get the makefile from glider to use. Anyway there was nothing that stood out that could help me figure out the cause of your crash, at least not yet, will look more into this once I get a debug dll working. Thanks for uploading the save though. I wish I had a better system to properly check it.

Really? I'm at a total loss then. I played through 50 turns from that save, that's well beyond when you got a crash correct? I can't imagine it's an art bug with such a change in timeframe, and other then a Vista null crash, I don't know... Hmmm... I don't like this at all, as the main goal of this mod is stability. There was nothing in the error logs I could find (other then the native american city art issue that's always been around, but that doesn't crash things). :hmm:

Yeah, definatly like it, and it fits well with the rest of the legend unit buttons.

Legends of Revolution v0.9.1x Test Build Download
Alternate Mirror -Filefront

Test build release, Version 0.9.1x

Legends beta: 0.9.1x
-Added test build version and installation for dev testing
-Added double unit cost to upgrade if unit upgrades to different UnitCombatType, reduced overall cost of upgrades by 33% to compensate
-Moved Enlightened trait effects to SDK, information now displays correctly, also AI now knows of non state culture
-Moved Leonardo's Workshop functionality to SDK
-Moved Early Flyer to Legends catagory to remove from unit upgrade chart

Legends beta: 0.9.0x
-Added Unit Ethnic art, mostly related to Jet and strike fighters
-Some minor tweaks to ethnic art

Lets me download, I'll have an alternate mirror up in a half hour though, if you still can't connect to Moddb

Oh yes definitely. That will take a bit though, also probably need to rearange the traits. Will remove Kim Jung Il (he's no great leader, just a current leader). But I don't think Kim Jung's current traits will work for Haiwatha, so I'd need to rearange things. If you come up with a good trait combo again, just post it. I'm pretty much using your last one, feel free to set them however you want. Just make sure Ghandi and Saladin are Enlightened, Reagan is Cre/Cha, and Hitler is Agg/Cha, and no one gets Ind/Phi.

I downloaded LoR a few days ago, but can't download the patch. Strategyinformer is saying that file not found.

Tried it, and yeah, one of the mirrors doesn't work. Strategy informer has 3 mirrors listed though, just change to a different mirror. I was able to download it from the other two.

Also mechaerik, given that you're into modding, you might want to try the 0.9.2x test build (of course you'd want to stick with 0.8.2 to finish your previous games though, but the test build does it's own install, so as not to conflict with old versions to assist people interested in trying the test build).

No, the custom game start options list is already too long. In fact, it is doubtful any new content will be added in general (outside pure aesthic things like ethnic unit art). For game options there definatly will not be any more options added unless they are extremely useful, or interesting like Barbarian World. This is the reason Barbarian World was the only component added from the Assimilation mod component.

I dont think he was refering to that, but rather that there is no point in having so many different start options in the mod.
This is correct.

@ achilleszero
Are you willing to recreate a new trait combo list for the leaders? I'm planning on splitting the Native Civ to Sioux and Iroquois tomorrow and need a good list for it to add in Haiwatha.
Also on thinking about it, I'm not so sure Ghandi should be enlightened, maybe he'd better be served with Spi/Phi and Saladin should be Spi/Enl. I don't know, anyway, I'm interested to see what you come up with if you're willing to do this.

@ achilleszero
Are you willing to recreate a new trait combo list for the leaders? I'm planning on splitting the Native Civ to Sioux and Iroquois tomorrow and need a good list for it to add in Haiwatha.
Also on thinking about it, I'm not so sure Ghandi should be enlightened, maybe he'd better be served with Spi/Phi and Saladin should be Spi/Enl. I don't know, anyway, I'm interested to see what you come up with if you're willing to do this.

Sure, I can whip up another trait list. I'll try not to change too many of them. Making that last list hurt my brain.:cringe:

crap, I missed my 100th post!!

Top Bottom