Master of Mana

All of the links here that I've found here link to the forums, which are unfortunately down. How should I go about contacting them?

Esvath,

could you help with this, establish an upload thread for the base version and the latest patch?

All of the links here that I've found here link to the forums, which are unfortunately down. How should I go about contacting them?

esvath,

I had this python exception starting my first game with fpk4 (i did not delete fpk31 yet, waiting on your response to my question if i should first)

Attachments

• fpk4.jpg
    fpk4.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 192
You might want to report that in this forum.

Soro,

thanks for the assist, but I am the moderator of that forum .. haha.. but unfortunately since our fearless leader has went on an extended sabbatical.. we are unable to upload files, which was why i used the civfanatics to upload the print screen..... :crazyeye:

Soro,

thanks for the assist, but I am the moderator of that forum .. haha..

Oh, dear.

...but unfortunately since our fearless leader has went on an extended sabbatical.. we are unable to upload files, which was why i used the civfanatics to upload the print screen..... :crazyeye:

When you write, extended sabbatical, do you mean "vacation?" Or do you mean, "suddenly left, can't be contacted, and has effectively stranded us all, whether he meant to or not?"

This is one of the best mods around, and it would be a damn shame for it to fizzle out at this point.

[to_xp]Gekko;11828489 said:
Sephi's back, although he's busy right now work on the mod is expected to restart in October :)

Still, that's excellent news. :)

Hey, great to know. Thanks for pointing that out, Gekko. Downloading now. Much obliged. :)

[to_xp]Gekko;11849814 said:
you're welcome, enjoy :D

Hi All. I was quite excited, when I found this mod, since I am a long term ffh2 fan, but when I started to play it was somewhat dissapointing: the sevopedia is full of empty pages. The full traits category is broken, non of the traits description work. I have reinstalled civ4 etc, but nothing helped, you see, the first dialog, when you start the game, displays your traits and you cannot even look it up, what it means. I wonder if the sevopedia is broken, how do I know whether the whole game is broken or not? Really not too inspireing. I mean sevopedia entries here or there missing is OK, but full categories? Cant you just disable it then? This way it is quite difficult to decide wetther the whole game is broken or just the sevopedia. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi All. I was quite excited, when I found this mod, since I am a long term ffh2 fan, but when I started to play it was somewhat dissapointing: the sevopedia is full of empty pages. The full traits category is broken, non of the traits description work. I have reinstalled civ4 etc, but nothing helped, you see, the first dialog, when you start the game, displays your traits and you cannot even look it up, what it means. I wonder if the sevopedia is broken, how do I know whether the whole game is broken or not? Really not too inspireing. I mean sevopedia entries here or there missing is OK, but full categories? Cant you just disable it then? This way it is quite difficult to decide wetther the whole game is broken or just the sevopedia. Any suggestions? Thanks.

You most likely are missing a key update.

go to masterofmana.com and go to this forum page for the BASIC files http://www.masterofmana.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24076#p24076

first delete any current versions you have and start fresh.

Download 1.3 first

then the 1.42 patch

once you are familiar with the mechanics, then look up Esvaths xtended Momana and also BlackArchon & Lordshaggynators patches.....

You most likely are missing a key update.

go to masterofmana.com and go to this forum page for the BASIC files http://www.masterofmana.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24076#p24076

first delete any current versions you have and start fresh.

Download 1.3 first

then the 1.42 patch

once you are familiar with the mechanics, then look up Esvaths xtended Momana and also BlackArchon & Lordshaggynators patches.....

Well this is exactly what I did. Start fresh then first 1.3.exe then 1.42.exe then copy patches from A to D. But this bug apperars with even only 1.3 installed. I was using the links from this forum (this page), maybe they point to wrong files?

Edit: just downloaded same files from the other forum, but those have same size. So the files are correct. What else am I missing?

Well this is exactly what I did. Start fresh then first 1.3.exe then 1.42.exe then copy patches from A to D. But this bug apperars with even only 1.3 installed. I was using the links from this forum (this page), maybe they point to wrong files?

Edit: just downloaded same files from the other forum, but those have same size. So the files are correct. What else am I missing?

if you are just talking about missing pedia entries... then you are right, there are a lot of entries missing, still work in progress with the whole mod, but it is very stable and excellent to play. Skip through our above mentioned forum and ask your questions directly there, they will be answered.

Greez,

Tschuggi

if you are just talking about missing pedia entries... then you are right, there are a lot of entries missing, still work in progress with the whole mod, but it is very stable and excellent to play. Skip through our above mentioned forum and ask your questions directly there, they will be answered.

Greez,

Tschuggi

Ok, I have posted on the bug thread of the MoM forum. Note, it's not pedia entries missing here-and-there, but there is a huge list (traits) for which all entries are broken.
Since most traits are I guess the same as in FFH2, this should be a bug, since this page always worked for FFH2 and any mod derived from it I've played (like fall from Erebus).

Ok, I have posted on the bug thread of the MoM forum. Note, it's not pedia entries missing here-and-there, but there is a huge list (traits) for which all entries are broken.
Since most traits are I guess the same as in FFH2, this should be a bug, since this page always worked for FFH2 and any mod derived from it I've played (like fall from Erebus).

As I recall, clicking on traits does nothing, but if you hover over them it gives what they do? It's been awhile since I played MoM, but I do remember the traits page being set up very differently than most civlopedia pages.

Top Bottom