Caveman2Cosmos

Hi guys! Love the mod so far.

Is there a C2C forum/tread where I can ask questions without tying up this main thread?

I have a lot of noob questions.:(

As the title says, I doff my hat to you fine gentlemen. I've been lurking here for a year or so, but after a long hiatus I re-downloaded Civ 4 recently, did that horrible search for the 3.19 gametap patch and am once again completely hooked on C2C. This mod is just so incredible, how do you guys manage it?

Thanks again so much. I should have signed up an account and said something long ago, this makes Civ4 my favorite game and has my consoles once again collecting dust :)

V24 is out.

JosEPh

Unfortunately, the new file does not seem to be working for me. It acts as if it is missing a lot of pieces. Will go back to v23 and wait and then try again at some later stage.
Healz.

Unfortunately, the new file does not seem to be working for me. It acts as if it is missing a lot of pieces. Will go back to v23 and wait and then try again at some later stage.
Healz.

Did you KEEP the folder Caveman2Cosmos, and delete everything inside of it? Then place v 24 inside the C2C folder?

Yes, it is acting as if files are missing from the download. I have even tried installing it over the top of v23 without luck.

The patches are for v 24, and v 23 must all be deleted (inside) BEFORE v24 is installed EXCEPT the main folder (Caveman2Cosmos). Then apply the patches which you then can override v24.

I have tried that and I have also tried overwriting v23 as it keeps saying about missing files.
As I have tried twice to download not sure what my computer has against those missing files. I just know it hasn't been my week for getting it to work properly from extraction...

I have tried that and I have also tried overwriting v23 as it keeps saying about missing files.
As I have tried twice to download not sure what my computer has against those missing files. I just know it hasn't been my week for getting it to work properly from extraction...

OK heres what you do:

Keep ONLY the main folder, Caveman2Cosmis, deleted everything inside v23, and then place what you d/l'ed (v24) inside of that ONE folder, NO overriding, never.:)

Can you integrate pandemics from Realism Invictus to C2C?

Military doctrines that great generals can create are also awesome.

Combat system in Realism Invictus is very interesting it includes modifitiers from unit stacks bonuses and also penalties (ex. crowded if the unit stack is too big this will have negative effect for entire stack combat strenght). What do you think about that kind of combat system?

Can you integrate pandemics from Realism Invictus to C2C?

Military doctrines that great generals can create are also awesome.

Combat system in Realism Invictus is very interesting it includes modifitiers from unit stacks bonuses and also penalties (ex. crowded if the unit stack is too big this will have negative effect for entire stack combat strenght). What do you think about that kind of combat system?

I have been trying to get to pandemics from "Eusebius WorldReligion-Revival" are the ones in RI similar? Small Pox sweeps through your nation and the nations you are in contact with reducing the population to the square root of its current population.

I like the Military Doctrines that appear in many mods although I think I first saw them in the prequel to RI. ;)

I have been trying to get to pandemics from "Eusebius WorldReligion-Revival" are the ones in RI similar? Small Pox sweeps through your nation and the nations you are in contact with reducing the population to the square root of its current population.

I like the Military Doctrines that appear in many mods although I think I first saw them in the prequel to RI. ;)

Anything you need help on just let me know, i am always (at least willing to TRY and help), no biggy either way.:old::p

I've been playing this bad boy for the last couple of days. It's awesome. If the multi-map thing ever gets off the ground, it will be the single most epic mod ever (after maybe FFH2), single handedly extending the life of Civ IV by another five years. Keep up the good work.

I was wondering, is every random event a kick in the nuts? I have played almost 30000 years every event has been bad, and in last stretch of ten turns I have had two earthquakes and a volcano and am beginning to wonder why bother.

Top Bottom