Regna et Res Publicae - Hypereon's Civilizations

Just tested your Kekkonen version of Finland. Must say that I enjoyed it very much. The Paper Mill had me saving forests and even though its quite powerful I think it's balanced. At least for my starting location, without too much forest. Chose to save some riverside forest for example so that I'd have any use of it.

The Rifleman replacement was very fun to, I dont do much warring so it was fun to have a way of gaining some experience and maintaining a good army while waiting for worse times.

The only minor complaint I had, was the UA? I didn't actually understand it or perhaps I didn't check thoroughly enough but can you see how much culture/happiness you get from other civilizations? Or maybe I just has misinterpreted the UA completely.

Will try out Mannerheim soon and will replay Kekkonen again as soon as you get the E&D support for it. :) No thoughts on making a alternative Swedish civ? Haha

Just tested your Kekkonen version of Finland. Must say that I enjoyed it very much. The Paper Mill had me saving forests and even though its quite powerful I think it's balanced. At least for my starting location, without too much forest. Chose to save some riverside forest for example so that I'd have any use of it.

The Rifleman replacement was very fun to, I dont do much warring so it was fun to have a way of gaining some experience and maintaining a good army while waiting for worse times.

The only minor complaint I had, was the UA? I didn't actually understand it or perhaps I didn't check thoroughly enough but can you see how much culture/happiness you get from other civilizations? Or maybe I just has misinterpreted the UA completely.

Will try out Mannerheim soon and will replay Kekkonen again as soon as you get the E&D support for it. :) No thoughts on making a alternative Swedish civ? Haha

The UA is there :) I didn't get however JFD's Dynamic TopPanel Yields working, so they don't display in the top panel. You'll see it coming in the Culture and GA progress, if you compare the Culture per turn and your happiness with the amount that is actually added every turn, you'll notice the difference. The UA has probably helped you the whole game :)

The UA is there :) I didn't get however JFD's Dynamic TopPanel Yields working, so they don't display in the top panel. You'll see it coming in the Culture and GA progress, if you compare the Culture per turn and your happiness with the amount that is actually added every turn, you'll notice the difference. The UA has probably helped you the whole game :)

You'll need to remove Hyp_FinlandDynamicTopPanelSupport from being an InGameUIAddin and remove the TopPanel addin as being imported into VFS (SQL should never be imported into the VFS), and remove the DoTurn game event (which does nothing here). Otherwise, it should work.

No thoughts on making a alternative Swedish civ? Haha

Ahem ;)

You'll need to remove Hyp_FinlandDynamicTopPanelSupport from being an InGameUIAddin and remove the TopPanel addin as being imported into VFS (SQL should never be imported into the VFS), and remove the DoTurn game event (which does nothing here). Otherwise, it should work.

Ahem ;)

I still have it, JFDaly...;)

City States are still demanding Rune Singers in my games.

It looks like Kekkonen's civ blocks vanilla civs on YNAEMP's selection screen for me, just like MC's Gaul did before the update. I didn't check another Finland but it may have the same issue.

Is E&D support postponed for unspecified amount time? :) Noticed you will do some election work. :)

Is E&D support postponed for unspecified amount time? :) Noticed you will do some election work. :)

Yeah, it truly is, I've got many things to do at this time. :) I'll probably start doing the update when JFD releases his ExCE, so I could add support for that also. ;)

Any other plans?

Any other plans?

Plenty of.

But it seems I cannot do anything before elections are over (a week to go! :D) as I've been promoted the candidate's PR and Advertising Manager...

Then the entrance exams in May...

but then it's the summer holiday and modding!! :goodjob:

Awesome!

As for the outlined areas in the OP, I'm guessing it's the Teutonic Knights/Hanseatic League, Portugal, and Julius Caesar's Rome?

Plenty of.

But it seems I cannot do anything before elections are over (a week to go! :D) as I've been promoted the candidate's PR and Advertising Manager...

Then the entrance exams in May...

but then it's the summer holiday and modding!! :goodjob:

You made me read about Finnish politics... I wish you good camping then!(too late?)
Also, you will make hanse, right? Right?
right?

I think Nix' predictions are correct, although maybe we'll see a different leader for Rome.

Also

I can see in the OP that you are planning a Portugal civ. What leader are you planning?

this question still stands unanswered.

Hi Hypereon, my compliments, very good work, both coding and art.

Please, I need an icon for 1 or 2 generic snow units in the mod I'm building, can I use one of yours? It would be really perfect.
(especially the Ski Troops one from the GK version of Finnish Civilization)

:please:

Hi Hypereon, my compliments, very good work, both coding and art.

Please, I need an icon for 1 or 2 generic snow units in the mod I'm building, can I use one of yours? It would be really perfect.
(especially the Ski Troops one from the GK version of Finnish Civilization)

:please:

Thanks! Go on, just give me the credit! :)

Natan35 and Zantonius Hamm: yes, I'm going to make the Hanse. Might use Natan's pretty good suggestion as the base, as well. Portugal's leader is going to be João II, though the UA is currently open for suggestions. About Rome, I'm probably going with someone more republican leader (Scipio, Cicero or Pompey), I'll be back on that when JFD releases his Prestige. I'll see if I'll do Julius Caesar, too. :D

A sneak peek of something coming up next summer, I hope... :mischief:

Suggestions needed for him :)

Final design will be in my hands, but feel free to throw in something to start with ;)

Top Bottom