Danmacsch's (Damasc's) civilizations

I think Eli's doing that. Sierra Leone, I mean. =]

To get back on topic [emoji14] the map is really cool Kerfuffle - I really like the colours and the details of the surrounding Copenhagen. Amazing job! I do have a few minor suggestions in mind, which I'll send to you in a pm once I get a moment's time.

I love the red and white (well, beige) for the Danish Flag, but I think we could stand to zoom in a bit more on the Freetown Christiania territory itself. It's a small thing, but it'd serve to highlight what I love most about the map - the fact that while the rest of the colours are subdued, Christiania is psychedelic. If anything, you need to make it more psychedelic! Full-on Sixties acid trip visuals. Open your mind, dude! =]

For some reason I feel this will go well with brownies...
Spoiler :

This civ is going to be so weird.

I also just noticed the edit in the OP. Yeah, I understand most Danish fine. And it helps that I have been to Denmark on holiday every ~4 years or so. And I've read multiple Anders And comics. ;)

Thanks for the feedback guys! :D I agree the map can be zoomed in more and I'll see what I can do on the colours.

Fun fact: the actual work area of the map is almost twice as large, so what you see above is actually the zoomed in version. In hindsight, I should have probably planned it a bit better before I started adding in the roads and park areas / started sharpening the edges :lol:

I'll probably get to work on it some time tonight, and start working on a 'certain few other things' ;)

So, everything has been standing almost completely still modding-wise for me these last few weeks (with becoming a father for the third time and all :D), but I did manage to finish a leaderscene I worked on a few months back. It has actually turned out pretty well if I should say so myself.
The civ hasn't been announced yet, but a lot of the regular posters in this thread already know what it is - the rest of you: take your guess!
Spoiler :

Okay: this is a great LS! :D

#GreatHouseHype

Is this civ somehow related to colonies?

Well, IDK Nathan, judge for yourself. Instead of making it a guessing game I think I'll just announce it straightaway:
Spoiler :

The design isn't set in stone at all. Scapegrace came up with a design a while ago, which I've since modified with suggestions from Zantonius Hamm and ruhrgebeitheld and my own ideas. I'll post it tonight (I'm on my phone right now) - so hopefully it can be discussed here in the thread.

Interesting indeed. So... Did the work with on it start already?

Top Bottom