Danmacsch's (Damasc's) civilizations

The mining is great, but too costy.

Actually I think you might have a point there Natan:eek::shifty:

I'm going to lower the cost and make it dependent on your current culture output instead of on the cost of your next policy.

Actually I think you might have a point there Natan:eek::shifty:

I'm going to lower the cost and make it dependent on your current culture output instead of on the cost of your next policy.

Same problem... :p
Also, my game got cut off by a brutal, murderous crash. :cry::cry::cry:

Same problem... [emoji14]
Also, my game got cut off by a brutal, murderous crash. :cry::cry::cry:
How is that the same problem?

Hopefully it's not dear old Sardus causing the crash (?)..

No, its the murderous JFD...

how... how can you knock someone?

... So in other news, Corsica is getting a substantial update. Scape has helped me redesign their uniques. I'm almost done with the coding (including events and decisions), so expect the update within at most a week. All art (except Regalman's awesome map) has been changed to be, eh, not as terrible as before.

I do, however, need music suggesting. The current theme (which works both as peace and war) isn't really that great..

... So in other news, Corsica is getting a substantial update. Scape has helped me redesign their uniques. I'm almost done with the coding (including events and decisions), so expect the update within at most a week. All art (except Regalman's awesome map) has been changed to be, eh, not as terrible as before.

I do, however, need music suggesting. The current theme (which works both as peace and war) isn't really that great..

I was disappointed to find out that the soundtrack to the Cheech & Chong movie classic is not on youtube.

Got a peace theme here:-

Peace Theme

There's a surprising lack of vocal pieces in soundtracks compared to other stuff, so this will stand out as well as be really atmospheric. =]

So... have you decided the design for Ragusa?

Yes, but I've hit a wall with the lua. So maybe I need to rethink so stuff unfortunately.. Otherwise it's finished.

So Corsica is almost almost nearly ready :) In the meantime, I would like to get some opinions on a new info-graphic design I've made, because, well, the current one for The Nuraghians is not particularly eye candy-esque. The design is more in line with both More Civs' and JFD's designs (still original though).
As a bonus, you'll get to see the new design for Corsica, which Scapegrace is the architect behind:
Spoiler :

Basically, it works thus:

Your Great Generals and Great Admirals generate Golden Age points per turn when you're at war. Every time you spawn a Great General or Great Admiral, your next Golden Age requires 10% less points. I don't know what the actual percentage is, but 10% was the example I used when brainstorming with Dan. I considered putting in a combat bonus when in a Golden Age, but it was too similar to the Persian UA.

You also have a tradeoff with the Macchieri's special ability - do you use those Great Generals for Citadels and increase your Tourism output, or do you keep 'em around to turn your Musketman replacements into tiny wee baby Citadels that can move around? It's a good problem to have, as far as I'm concerned, especially since you can train up Cannons and Crossbowmen in cities with a Furtezza and watch the GG points come rollin' on in. =]

But... but my game schedule is too full now! :cry:

From the desk of the Minister for Innovation:-

COMRADES!

Sorry, had to get that out of the way. Anyway, slight snag on the new Corsican Unique Ability - we, er, can't do it how we intended due to LUA going full Enemy Of The People on us with regards to Golden Age pricing. It's unfortunate, but we've had to add in something else instead. On behalf of the Ministry and the Grand Diet, I apologise.

From the desk of the Minister for Innovation:-

COMRADES!

Sorry, had to get that out of the way. Anyway, slight snag on the new Corsican Unique Ability - we, er, can't do it how we intended due to LUA going full Enemy Of The People on us with regards to Golden Age pricing. It's unfortunate, but we've had to add in something else instead. On behalf of the Ministry and the Grand Diet, I apologise.

What should we do know, Councilman Scapegrace?

Top Bottom