problems starting

grem333

Chieftain
I just downloaded FFH 2 and the game starts up fine, but after I choose a leader and difficulty and click start, the screen turns black and a window pops up saying there is a problem and Beyond the Sword has to shut down.
I don't know if this is because I have Windows Vista, but I do know that when I play BtS, it works. It's just when I try to play FFH2 where it doesn't work. I have all the patches, too. Help please!!!

I just downloaded FFH 2 and the game starts up fine, but after I choose a leader and difficulty and click start, the screen turns black and a window pops up saying there is a problem and Beyond the Sword has to shut down.
I don't know if this is because I have Windows Vista, but I do know that when I play BtS, it works. It's just when I try to play FFH2 where it doesn't work. I have all the patches, too. Help please!!!

You don't have BtS patch 3.13 installed.

Is that what the problem is? I had the same thing happen as grem. Just need a patch?

yeah, it works now. thanks! it turns out i didn't completely install the patch.. i feel stupid.:crazyeye:

I have the bts patch installed and i can play untill i have more than four cites then the game crashes and the window pops up and it says there has been an error with civ 4 beyond the sword and needs to shut down i thought it was kinda funny so i reinstalled the patch and it did it again can u help. thx

Top Bottom