[CiV pack] Ancient Mediterranean Civilizations

You fixed the v8 crash i had, i just finished a series of games - i mixed up how i was using offical/added civ's and paid special attention to city states - ran nice and smooth. Danicans are pretty groovy to play as, all i need now is a medi map with TSL XD

ambrox62, may I use the Hittites for a scenario I'm making?

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the initial images for your unit icons? They look great!

Any chance of a map and scenario to go with these fabulous civs? :D

ATM I can't give an answer. It depends on the next DLC stuff, i.e. what it brings in and what it will require.

Yes, of course ;)

Love you. Also used effects and civilopedia from your Ishtar Gate wonder. This is amazing. :) I love the DOM art for each civ.

Okay, so a similar issue to the one a few pages back: I can enable the mod from within Civ just fine, but I don't see them anywhere in the setup screen, advanced or otherwise. I've followed your instructions to a t, copied the zip into the MODS folder, extracted, and everything appears a-okay. Folders show up as they should. I open Civ, verify the mod has been enabled, and start a new modded game. My other installed civs show (Holy Rome, Portugal, Spain, etc...) but sadly, that's it.

Some questions:

a) could this be a conflict issue with another mod? I haven't gotten that far in the t/s'ing yet - the intro movie gets real annoying fast.
b) I know this sounds odd, but perhaps it's due to the fact that I use WinRar instead of 7z? I've used both in the past and never found a difference...but I note that the previous installation problem from a few pages back said they "un-rar'd".
c) no chance there's a cap on the number of civs you can have?

I'm running Windows 7 x64. No issues with any other mods.

@Werdbooty
Usually it happens when you have 2 or more installed versions of the same mod.
Remove the older ones.

Baha, found the problem...forgot to patch. Been awhile since I've played Civ, pulled it out the other day for a fresh install, never bothered updating. Works just fine now. Looks good! You picked quite a few civs I've always wanted to see in the game (I've been working on the Tibetan Guge Kingdom for some time now, I just lack the modding skills).
Thanks again!

I already made assyrians.
There is no room to play two or more of assyrian, babylonian and sumerian civs at the same time in a scenario.
Because of babylonians and sumerians are 2K DLCs, I made assyrians for who doesn't buy them.

Top Bottom