TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Zazzau please!

You can't go more badass than forcing every single last city in your path to build walls just to keep you away.

This Kingdom is so underrecognized it's almost a crime.

Off topic, but hooray for 1000 posts in tarcisiocm's thread :D
Unfortunately I wasn't the one :p

Zazzau please!

You can't go more badass than forcing every single last city in your path to build walls just to keep you away.

This Kingdom is so underrecognized it's almost a crime.

:eek: I can't believe no one know them before, including me few minutes ago.

They also get cool palace :)

Thanks for the release of the new wonder, it made me reinstall the Dome of Soltaniyeh as well (forgot to download it when moving over to a new PC), it's nice to hear that you might be making a west African civ to go alongside it.

Obviously they aren't priority, what with João II, the possible West African civ and Brandenburg - but I'm looking forward to the rerelease of Hiram's Steppe civs - curious to see what you will come up with in terms of redesigns.

Congratulations on having more than 1000 Posts in your thread, by the way!

Just thought I should point out that the Paper Currency decision for the Song dynasty doesn't provide a notification indication that the player has a free policy - you do get the policy, but I can see how not being notified could cause confusion.

Game crush. Got this in lua log

Spoiler :
[342122.578] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Mongolia (Ghenghis Khan) (v 1)\MongolFunctions.lua:51: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342122.578] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Spain (Carlos III) (v 1)\Code/Functions.lua:340: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342122.578] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:460: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342122.984] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342122.984] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342122.984] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342122.984] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.000] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.015] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.015] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Germany (Wilhelm II) (v 5)\Code/Lua_Germany.lua:254: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.015] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:366: attempt to call global 'save' (a nil value)
[342123.171] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.171] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.187] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Germany (Wilhelm II) (v 5)\Code/Lua_Germany.lua:254: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.187] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:366: attempt to call global 'save' (a nil value)
[342123.406] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:224: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.406] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Germany (Wilhelm II) (v 5)\Code/Lua_Germany.lua:254: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.406] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.406] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.406] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Germany (Wilhelm II) (v 5)\Code/Lua_Germany.lua:254: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.406] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.406] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.453] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Mongolia (Ghenghis Khan) (v 1)\MongolFunctions.lua:51: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342123.453] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Spain (Carlos III) (v 1)\Code/Functions.lua:340: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342123.453] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:460: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342123.640] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Mongolia (Ghenghis Khan) (v 1)\MongolFunctions.lua:51: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342123.640] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Spain (Carlos III) (v 1)\Code/Functions.lua:340: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342123.640] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:460: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342123.843] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.843] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.843] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.843] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.875] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.875] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.875] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Germany (Wilhelm II) (v 5)\Code/Lua_Germany.lua:254: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.875] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:366: attempt to call global 'save' (a nil value)
[342123.984] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342123.984] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.000] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Germany (Wilhelm II) (v 5)\Code/Lua_Germany.lua:254: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.000] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:366: attempt to call global 'save' (a nil value)
[342124.218] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:224: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.218] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Germany (Wilhelm II) (v 5)\Code/Lua_Germany.lua:254: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.218] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.218] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.218] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Germany (Wilhelm II) (v 5)\Code/Lua_Germany.lua:254: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.218] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.218] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.250] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Mongolia (Ghenghis Khan) (v 1)\MongolFunctions.lua:51: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342124.250] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Akhnaten\Lua/JFD_EgyptAkhenaten_Functions.lua:143: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342124.250] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Spain (Carlos III) (v 1)\Code/Functions.lua:340: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342124.250] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:460: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342124.437] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Mongolia (Ghenghis Khan) (v 1)\MongolFunctions.lua:51: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342124.437] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Akhnaten\Lua/JFD_EgyptAkhenaten_Functions.lua:143: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342124.437] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - Spain (Carlos III) (v 1)\Code/Functions.lua:340: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342124.437] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:460: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)
[342124.640] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.640] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.640] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Massagetae (v 2)\Core/Functions.lua:89: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.640] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:263: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)
[342124.781] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Roman\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\TarcisioCM - The Ottomans (Mehmed V) (v 2)\Code/Functions.lua:224: attempt to call global 'load' (a nil value)

And that in DB log

Spoiler :
[341819.140] no such column: Type
[341819.156] In Query - select * from Natural_Wonder_Placement where Type = ? LIMIT 1

Hi TarcisioCM. This is my first post on the forum but I've been keeping up with the goings-on here for a few months. I recently completed one of my first major playthroughs of Civ V playing as your new Spain (Carlos III) civilization, and I had a few feedback points I thought I should share from my test.
- I had an issue with the keeping or expending of Great People - specifically it seemed that when I gained more than one in the same turn, I was only offered one chance to expend or keep them, and either that was applied to both Great People or the second was kept when I expended the first. I'm not too certain of what happened here or if the same thing happened each turn, but I'm pretty sure I was never given more than one option at a time.
- I also noticed the options were 'Expend him' or 'Keep him', which I noticed wasn't right for Marie Curie, so maybe 'Expend/Keep them' would be more correct.
- I had a couple of unnamed spies, probably because there weren't enough spy names coded for that era.
-It seemed Spain was part of the Colonial culture group rather than the Western as the wikia states, looking at the era art and the mention of the Chupacabra.

Apologies if any of these have been mentioned/fixed since the civ's release, or if any of my points are incorrect.. I haven't read everything posted here and I'm by no means a Civ expert yet!
I'm a big fan of all your work and really enjoyed my Spain game and first Cultural Victory! xD

I don't know if this has been reported previously or not (probably has), but there is a major glitch with Rome: its UB makes the game crash if they build it without having founded a Pantheon.

Just so that my thread doesn't die when I'm not actively modding, I'm going to start posting my unfinished works over here directly from a big cozy folder in my desktop called "civs". Today we start with vikings:

This is the background I made last week for Canute:
Spoiler :

But I got tired before actually making Canute himself, so I drew this instead:
Spoiler :

Truly a masterpiece

I have this leaderscreen for a while already, the first (...I think?) King Eric of the Swedes:
Spoiler :

This is for my Estonia (Yes they're viking stfu), freezed in time since last year or something:
Spoiler :

Swedish Map:
Spoiler :

Danelaw and Swedes (Icons)
Spoiler :

BTW IF ANYONE HAS SOMETHING THAT I CAN USE AS ICON FOR CANUTE PLS SEND HELP
That'll be all for today folks

Why not give Cnut the Blood Raven and give the Danelaw either a Galley, a helmet or a norse axe? Those things are all more famous in England as representations of the Danelaw than the Blood Raven, which isn't very famous here.

Top Bottom