Game Saturn

Sorry Emperor about your lost turn. BTW guys, the Turn timer cannot be extended mid turn, it would only take effect the following turn. Anyone can pause the game however. Anytime someone wants to play when its pause they would have to unpause, play and then repause.

Again sorry the stuff was down doesn't happen all that often anymore. As far as civstats, I've notice it having a few connection hiccups, I'd be willing to host it on my server, but I can't help with development.

Yeah. Has he been active recently, by any chance? And CivStats is a great site, by the way.
I don't know, you'd have to check his account at CFC... maybe send him a PM.

Anyway, I've finally gotten around to updating my deity game...you can check it out. :lol: Now I just have to go back to Game Saturn and take on human players. I wonder if that's harder than deity AI.
In the early game, no, because the cheating of the AI to get obscene numbers of units and cities out early outweighs what any human player can do. In the late game, definitely yes, because by this time human players have usually caught up somewhat and developed a decent army. So human cunning far outweighs AI bulk in that case.

Sorry Emperor about your lost turn. BTW guys, the Turn timer cannot be extended mid turn, it would only take effect the following turn. Anyone can pause the game however. Anytime someone wants to play when its pause they would have to unpause, play and then repause.
No problem, it's okay. These things happen.

Yeah, maybe someone could have paused the game... I would have asked, except I didn't have the ability to log in for 24 hours after my original attempt. Ah well, too late for that now, but maybe people can remember in future. :)

Yeah, maybe someone could have paused the game... I would have asked, except I didn't have the ability to log in for 24 hours after my original attempt. Ah well, too late for that now, but maybe people can remember in future. :)

We all secretly want to get the upper hand by not letting you make your turns.

huh? and how do you pause the game??

huh? and how do you pause the game??
We're joking. ;)

You pause the game by pressing the "Pause Break" key on your keyboard (assuming you have a standard keyboard).

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, just noticed on civstats I hadn't ended my turn, so i went to log on but now my password won't work.
Edit: It has worked now

You see huts are ballanced because they give everyone an awesome secret super tech. :p (well 7/12 sp far)

Wonder who will be the first guy to pop a second tech.

By the way, my free tech was Sailing... a heck of a lot of use on a landlocked start. :lol:

Really? I thought some of you guys finished your first honestly-researched technology this (well, last) turn because it's turn 6 right now.

PS: I see another hut in my view. I'm going to beeline for it.

Ah, good point. That means two people have likely finished one the cheapest techs (fishing or hunting, I think that's it) and everyone else picked slightly more expensive ones.

ANOTHER TURN BRINGS EXCITING NEW DECISIONS

IN WHICH OF THE EIGHT POSSIBLE DIRECTIONS DO I MOVE MY SCOUT

SCOUT uses "MOVE NORTHWEST"

It's not very effective.

Argh, barbs from a hut... wouldn't you know it. :(

Still, better to be exploring without finding huts than to get barbs from them... :sad:

I see a third hut, but it's not worth leaving my exploration path to go poke around into some dead-end tundra to grab. I'd loose four exploration turns to grab it (there and back) so screw it, probably just has barbs anyway. :p

Also am I correct in my assumption that only score increases right after "A new turn has begun." came from learning techs manually while any other boosts at this point in the game would be from huts? Making Scuum, Hurcules and DMOC have one legit tech each so far and the rest being popped.

Also hope you don't lose your warrior Parkin. If he survives, consider the hut free EXP! ;)

Top Bottom