MouseGuard and Redwall Civs

Ehhh.... maybe? Not sure... But either way, there's still no way that I know of to play around with the Golden Age mechanics directly as far as Traits go. Everything I studied seemed to suggest that Trait mechanics are pretty well hard coded... and learning LUA to change that isn't something I'm capable of handling. So I have to work within the parameters that are presently available to me. And what I've got in place is, basically what works for now.

The mod is no longer topping the charts as it did the first week or two after release, but it's had over 500 downloads now and no complaints, so I'm taking that as a good sign that people like it as it is.

So, the only thing I'm really worried about right now is how badly Brave New World is going to break everything. I assume I'm going to be completely at the mercy of the rest of the forum until someone else figures out how to fix everything. But once that happens and I can make everything work again...

...I'm gonna do Cluny the Scourge.

Updated links on first page,

-Cluny the Scourge is up
Probably improvements that could be made to it, but I tried to just keep things simple and work within the normal boundaries of the game.

-Mouse Guard and Redwall/Martin have been updated for Brave New World

Could you, please, upload your civs somewhere else besides Steam ?

Possibly? Which ones are you after? And for which version of civ?

Because I think I can attach the files here, right?

Top Bottom