IMPORTANT: Loss of Files

Confusing indeed: there both an "M2 Light Tank" & "M2 Medium Tank" - and the files I d/l-ed were all simply labeled, "M2." (And, further obfuscating matters, the M2 Medium was a development of the M2 Light.)

As already mentioned, the M2 lt. was a precursor to the M5 Stuart; the M2 med's engine, suspension and chassis formed the basis for the M3 and M4 Medium Tanks which followed.

-:scan:z

Is this Assyrian leaderhead considered lost? I use it in my Age of Heroes scenario. I only found it in the 'The Great Lost Civilizations' Mod by LBPB. I remember seeing it from GIDustin's site, but not here.

Attachments

• Assyrian Leaderhead.png
    Assyrian Leaderhead.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 235
Did some digging and found Piernik's "Casimir III" in a TETurkhan scenario. You can download it HERE

If someone could tell me who created the Assyrian Leaderhead, I'll re-upload it too.

I'm pretty sure I know who made that leaderhead. I just can't recall the name.

If my guess is correct, it's that (somewhat infamous) user who made a few leaderheads of varied quality (that one was probably his best) and got banned from the forum. He also changed his name at some point (and I can't remember any of them, although I think his first username began with 'S').

Ehh not much help I guess. :ack:

Maybe some of those leaderheads and other artwork are included in the great sets of files included with TAM, Rhye's, RFRE and other historical scenarios.

Ehh not much help I guess. :ack:
No idea who that would be, but hopefully it sparks somebody's memory.

Takhisis said:
Maybe some of those leaderheads and other artwork are included in the great sets of files included with TAM, Rhye's, RFRE and other historical scenarios.
I didn't recognize any leaderheads in those mods that were missing. There are a couple others; a Dido and a Nubian; in Great Lost Civilizations that might not be uploaded here.

I'm very greatful for you reupolading this. However, whenever I try to open it up in my mod, It closes the game. :(

Bummer :( I've never had occasion to use it - I suggest starting a new thread and seeking assistance. :yup:

-Oz

EDIT: Also, this map of Earth is gone without a trace.

There is a very popular version of El Menceys world map without the southpole in the DB database.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=3388

I believe that this post at Apolyton contains a link to the map with the South Pole. It definitely has a link to a version of that map; the part I'm unsure of is whether it's the most recent version.

I feel like I've seen this map, with the South Pole, somewhere else before, too, but I can't remember where it was. The 'Poly version of it looks pretty complete, though.

Props to Ozymandias, King of Kings, for reinvigorating the upload quest, by the way.

I'm very greatful for you reupolading this. However, whenever I try to open it up in my mod, It closes the game. :(

I just wanted to say, I was wrong, I forgot to make the mod go to my folder. :blush:

I believe that this post at Apolyton contains a link to the map with the South Pole. It definitely has a link to a version of that map; the part I'm unsure of is whether it's the most recent version.

I feel like I've seen this map, with the South Pole, somewhere else before, too, but I can't remember where it was. The 'Poly version of it looks pretty complete, though.

Props to Ozymandias, King of Kings, for reinvigorating the upload quest, by the way.

Thank you.

Is there a list of units still lost? I saved scores of units years ago, and they could still be lurking in a hard drive on an old computer or on a CD I burned before reformatting or transferring to a new device. My upload limit is nearly maxed out, but perhaps I can send them to a moderator or something.

Top Bottom