JEELEN's Civ2 Scenarios

ok never mind you unswered the question, Thank you for answering my question on global warming that has helped. i did turn off the disaster and now i can really get my game more realistic.

August 12

i played with out pollution turned on but then after 2020 it came back on all by it self and in 2023 a disaster struck so your advice of turning it off was not fool proff

You should be able to edit Global Warming on/off via scenario Special Rules. I don't know if it's possible to let it actually start from a specific date though...

i just made a hugh discovery citys on test of time can go above class 100 i thought the limit was 99.
a 99 is 49.5 million people by the way. and in asia places grow bigger then this even on a giga map with a small bit of antartica like i got now. right now i have plans to get rid of even bigger sized citis and combinethem with other cities to more acurately im not going to do this to the USA becasue i already reduced the 48 states and DC to 23 and theres a hugh space inbetween N.w states and outer midwest where another city could go so i would not like usa to end up like many other countrys like australia or russia that have gigantic unpopulated regions. i am consolidating all of oceania into one city i need the slots to make india and china more populated. india now has 287.05 million. now im going to work on China some more. when i get to the year 2030 or so im going to let technoligy go as far as it can and then start the phase to build space ships. its the year 1908 right now.

april 17th
Australia is bigger now. but i have not done any research to see now what each tile's area is. the goal is a very fluidic world were is tile is 5,000 squre miles i got the makong river delta in vietnam up to this speed but the rest of french indo china still needs work its now the relative porportion that newsouth wales used to be. the makong river delta is 3 tiles and this region breaks down as follos 1 tile is one county (Kien giang) one ajacint to it is 4 counties and north of that is 6 counties. Cambodia is 5 tiles big now. but central vietnam is were i need to add the new land that region is southern laos and central vietnam centered around city of Da Nang. but on the plus side im happy with the coast of japan and china i dont think any more land is needed. also im going to make the central american republics wider like they are in the original map but ill put it like real life based on nice world map. after that im exsuted of all possibilitys for trying to get rid of antartica

April 29th
i still need to do research on the size of Veitnam and australia i need to plot out coast lines from my game map to a peice of paper and see how its going. im trying to get tiles sizes in the 5000 to 6000 squre mile range for all of the earth. well the project to create a duck flangers giga map has been coming along well so far. i did move the british isles west one tile to had a new city inbetwwen berlin and amserdam called north west germany. i took carefule measurements of the earth and the atlantic ocean from real life and discovered i could take my pick of eather making the usa larger east west of western europe east-west i decided that making western europe bigger was more important its completely unrealistic to think that all of gernays 80 million people would be in two regions so now its more realistic i will not live to see the day when the eastern half of usa would get as densly populated as germany is now. my next upload takes place after fall of the wall 1993 ad this one is called "one giant leap" and will be in the year 2045 and the 3 civilized earth alliances will meat the 4 humanoid civilizations on centaurus some time later.

August 10
my modified Giga Map is nearing completion a far as coast lines go.

Posted a redo of my original redo of the Atlantis scenario:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=14913

Masis Panos' Age of Justinian is at 500+ downloads

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11207

Also, Julius Brenzaida's Gigaworld map is now at 400+ downloads.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11211

First Contact is now at 200 downloads

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11019

and finally Markus Eklund's Timur is at 100+ downloads

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11194

;)

Hey Jeelen i have a quick question. i down loaded Exstended original Fine tune. and i noticed that there trying to have more then two maps on this scenario.

is it possible to have more then two maps on exstended original?

casue i did not install it yet becasue im still not done finishing my exstened original scenario. i have one last play test and map adustment. i have to move the americas further south so that the tip of south america touches the south edge of the map board. i can also shorten the coast from beunos Aires to falklands islands. after this ill be finished with my map except for reverting the changes from the global warming incident and i would try to new exstend original i just downloaded.

Hey Jeelen i have a quick question. i down loaded Exstended original Fine tune. and i noticed that there trying to have more then two maps on this scenario.

is it possible to have more then two maps on exstended original?

Frankly, I don´t know. But it seems to me that, if you can have 2 maps, it should be possible to have more than 2. Where´s this new Extended Original download you´re talking about? I´d like to have a look at it. ;)

its located on this page

http://www.civfanatics.com/civ2/downloads/modpacks

this is the description
Adds in a second Alien Tribe (on a different planet again) and uses three empty Unit slots to good effect to allow three extra land Units.

REQUIREMENT: Test of Time

AUTHOR: Kestrel; FILE SIZE: 912 KB

never mind aparently this mod pak works you can play 4 maps for exstended original but the thing is theres no other maps the size of Giga map and im using a giga map i downloaded but regardless in my next up load ill have the scenario utilize the 4 giga earth planets and you will place as united earth headquartered in paris ,franch and your goal will be to conquer the other 3 planets which will be easy casue they wont have many cities casue the majority of the cities will be on the Earth becasue ill try to make earth all over crowded with 7 billion people like in real life. but i been procrastinating on more development on my game. i was supposed to try fit more on the earth.

Top Bottom