Delta_Strife's Ship Units

Sounds good. I like the Russian color scheme (black hull, white deck). Even though these vessels were worse than useless in combat and horribly commanded, they still were pleasing to the eye.

'Pleasing to the eye'?

Its a horrible hulk like most modern fighting ships are, a floating lump of metal belching smoke.

Good Evening everyone,

The model is complete with its blender paint job. The colours will change a bit when I import it into bryce so do not worry about them for now. Here are some blender shots for now.

Peresvet Class is the next one almost done just have the superstructure and secondary armament to complete. However this one took a long time to do due four main reasons.
1. Took awhile to find the info I needed.
2. Rather difficult hall shape to get to look right.
3. Work has kept me busy.
4. Personal strife getting in the way lol.

So I am thinking I should have the model done by Friday I hope and animated by Saturday.

Hmm not really my life is always chaotic comes with my job but this week has seen trouble on the home front between me and what was my gf and now I need to find a roommate. So that is life full of changes and I always believe something good will come of it. Might just take awhile.

Update: Decided to take a break on the Peresvet Class because Wyrmshadow has been very kind and sent me some Russian Ship models that he has acquired. So I am cleaning up the models and getting ready to animate them. One has just been finished so I will have to sit down and work on it. Lets see who can guess what it is?

Askold Stats

Type: protected cruiser
Displacement: 5910 tons full load
Length: 132.5 m (434.7 ft)
Beam: 15 m (49.2 ft)
Draught: 6.2 m (20.3 ft)
Propulsion: 3 shaft Triple expansion steam engines (VTE), 9 Shultz-Thonycroft Boilers - 19,650 hp
Speed: 23.8 knots (44.1 km/h)
Range: 6,500 nautical miles (12,000 km) @ 10 knots
Complement: 580 officers and crewmen
Armament:

12 - 6-inch (152 mm)/L45 Canet guns
12 - 75-millimetre (3 in)L50 Canet guns
8 - 47-millimetre (2 in) Hotchkiss rapid-fire guns
2 - 37-millimetre (1 in) Hotchkiss guns
2 – 7.62 mm Maxim machine guns
6 - 15-inch (381 mm) torpedo tubes

Not to be picky, but I don't see that kind of armament on your model.

Top Bottom