***Civilopedia Icon/Text Request Thread***

Thank you, Bjornlo. I always forget about Civ3files, unless I'm on it when I think on it. Thanks.

EDIT: ALAS, I have no .rar extractor. Thanks anywayz.

foxmulder asked me to make txt entries for both pedia and civ txts and I figured Id share...the file names arent set up for everyone, you'll have to adjust them to suit your files...or rename all the files to what I have entered, its up to you, but I cant make it work for everyone so this is what you get...should save you 10-20 mins each...lol

oops, I forgot to add them...here they are

complete civlodedia and pedialicons txt with area 51 and walmart added...
everything done ecxept placing files in folders, and adding the wonders in the game

i would like P-1000 Ratte and P-1500 Monster civilopedia icons with dexrpition text, please because i have a big big mod in building.

voici des image :

@ Deuskane:

You have about as much civpedia information on these vehicles as you are likely to get at the site where you got these cool images from - I suggest that you copy and paste select exerpts into a civpedia format and 'fly like the wind' (or 'run over everything like a Ratte', your preference).

For those of you who are curious about these ridicules behomeths, I give you this:

http://strangevehicles.greyfalcon.us/Landkreuzer P1000 Ratte.htm

Happy Reading! :)

I would like :

icons of orthodox religion
icons of islam religion

and also E-100 + Panzer VIII Maus
icons of Karnac Temple

Hi there fellows! I'm on the very tip of me getting my :ar15:'Called for Duty: World at War':ar15: mod together, and ready to post up so you can play it, but one slight :help:problem:eek:. I need a PediaIcon.txt that also includes the following units
Hint: From the mod TETurken, all the units from there:D.
Units
Flamethrower(Not German or American, Just orignal)
Light Tank(From WWII In the Pacific)
Tiger II
Pershing 42 Tank
Russian, German, Bristish, Japanese, French, Italian Infantry
T-34
MG Infantry(Not German or American)
Anti-Tank(Only orignal, not German or American)
Flak
Kamikaze
Allied Carrier
Japanese Carrier
Cruiser
Churchill Tank
Sturmvock
Zero
P-51 Mustang

If you can add those to the Regular Pedia Icons, and it will work for my mod, I will thanks really sooo much:)!!!:bowdown:

I don't have there CivPedia directory, but when I was testing it, I clicked on the Flamethrower or any other unit, and it poped up: "Error, Called for Duty-World at War\Text\PediaIcons\Flamethrower ANIM was not found.
The game will close.

I get that error with any unit, I didn't try the normal units (Tank, Infantry, Worker) yet; but I hope those work.

HELP!

Also Matt, if you go to the directory in Civilization III:

Conquests/Art/Civlopedia/Icons/Units

You will find some of your unit Civpedia icons such as Kamikaze, Allied and Japanese carrier, Light tank, zero and basically everything you got out of the WWII in the Pacific scenario.

Well I'll be, God sent an angel like you:lol:! That you very much, I would've done that too but I'm still waiting for my Paintshop Pro.

Top Bottom